BY SEPHORA #46 in Powder Foundation

Details:

What it is:
An ultra-light foundation that blends effortlessly for a natural look and feel.

What it does:
Flaunt a natural, picture-perfect look with these state-of-the-art face powders. Infused with radiance-boosting minerals, sea coral, and green tea extract, these baked pigments sweep on weightless, natural-looking color—so you’ll be the picture of health. The micronized, advance pigments blend seamlessly into the skin to enhance skin tone and provide a flawless, no-makeup finish. Formulated with mineral water and shaped by hand, this foundation is slowly baked to achieve a unique airy texture that perfectly melts into the skin. Coverage can go from sheer to high, depending on the amount used. The fine powder forms the perfect match to your complexion with a lightweight, breathable feel—forget cakey.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Synthetic Fragrances

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO FOUNDATION AIRBRUSH #55 and swirl onto skin in circular movements.

05 Porcelain Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Coral Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.

15 Nude Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol•Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Coral Powder, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.

25 Beige Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Lauroyl Lysine, Coral Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Nylon-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.

30 Sand Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Coral Powder, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.

35 Bronze Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Lauroyl Lysine, Coral Powder, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol

40 Tan Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Coral Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.

56 Mahogany Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20•Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Coral Powder, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol.

60 Deep Ebony Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Coral Powder, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

• Does this powder really smooths out your makeup?1 Answers
  • I am a big fan of Sephora products and this one gives you a glow ...1 Answers
  • Is this worth a try? I really want to try the Charlotte Tilbury p...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how it makes my face look I just love it ,Even when I don't wear no makeup I just put a little of this to have some clolor" in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love it, sephora has always worked really well for me in the past and this product is no exception, very smooth looking and blends well" in 1 review
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
Review for: 25 Beige, 15 Nude more...
I first experienced this product during a makeover at Sephora.  When I was done, I was given a list of products used.  This was one of the ones I purchased to use at home.  It is super light weight and has just a hair of shimmer to give you a glowing look.  I love how very little is needed to give the effect.  The price is very very reasonable and there are plenty of shades to choose from for everyones skin tone.  I use this as almost a finishing powder and it gives me (someone who prefers a matte look) just enough glow to make me happy.  I have bought in a few shades as my skin changes from season to season with sun exposure.  I love this product and think that the results are amazing for a very reasonably priced product!!!
Denaysha B.
Review for: Microsmooth Foundation Face Powder Sephora Deep Ebony more...
This product was recommended by one of my favorite YouTubers Alissa Ashley. This powder is amazing. It is smooth to the touch blends beautifully on the skins does not look cakey over foundation. I definitely recommend this product it will change your life and makeup routine.
Makayla J.
Review for: 30 Sand more...
I never thought I’d move a powder as much as I love this one! It’s such a good price and you get so much product! I apply this powder all over my face to set my foundation and it smoothed out my face and I look so flawless and airbrushed! Alissa Ashley put me on this powder and I can never look back!
Emily W.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 25 Beige more...
I use this to set liquid foundation to give me a flawless finish. For the price, it does an amazing job. I gave it one star off because it tends to break down around my nose after about 5 hours, but it’s nothing a little touch up can’t fix.
Shelsi L.
San Diego , CA
Review for: 30 Sand more...
I have used so many different powders and this one honestly blew me away. It has great coverage and allows me to apply minimal foundation without making me look Camry (of course use a setting spray). It is super lightweight and leaves my skin looking like porcelain
Sarah D.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: 30 Sand more...
I love this product. It keeps my makeup on all day & isn’t drying at all whatsoever. This product isn’t getting 5 stars because i will not be repurchasing since i found out that Sephora brand is not cruelty free. I am no longer buying from brands like these.
CG J.
Review for: 05 Porcelain more...
Most beautiful powder! Gives the lit from within look. It’s gives the perfect luminous and healthy complexion. I use it on its own just over moisturizer and my skin looks amazing! Very easy to use , does not patch ! Not expensive which is nice !
olga p.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 30 Sand more...
I really really really really like this product. This is the best thing to wear in the summer so that regular liquid foundation doesn't feel as caked-on. I definitely feel that this product is underrated and a dupe for the Mac natural skinfinish.
Holly V.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: 30 Sand more...
Best product ever made. This is how I finish my makeup look. It just puts the icing in rhe cake. It makes my foundation, concealer, contour, and bronzer blend in flawlessly and I look beautifully airbrushed. Everyone needs this product.
Kai D.
Raleigh , MS
Review for: 40 Tan more...
This is a great powder for setting and bronzing the skin. It instantly makes the skin look smooth and beautiful. The darker powders are great bronzers that look smooth and blend seamlessly across the skin.
Kaylee B.
Binghamton, NY
I have very light skin and a lot of acne has anyone with this issue tried this foundation?
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Hows it feel on your face?
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
I want to really try this out and I wanted to know if it works good???
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga
Is this a dupe for mac mineralized skin finish? Thanks in advance