BY SEPHORA #70 in Powder Foundation

Details:

What it is:
An ultra-light foundation that blends effortlessly for a natural look and feel.

What it does:
Flaunt a natural, picture-perfect look with these state-of-the-art face powders. Infused with radiance-boosting minerals, sea coral, and green tea extract, these baked pigments sweep on weightless, natural-looking color—so you’ll be the picture of health. The micronized, advance pigments blend seamlessly into the skin to enhance skin tone and provide a flawless, no-makeup finish. Formulated with mineral water and shaped by hand, this foundation is slowly baked to achieve a unique airy texture that perfectly melts into the skin. Coverage can go from sheer to high, depending on the amount used. The fine powder forms the perfect match to your complexion with a lightweight, breathable feel—forget cakey.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Synthetic Fragrances

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO FOUNDATION AIRBRUSH #55 and swirl onto skin in circular movements.

05 Porcelain Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Coral Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.

15 Nude Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol•Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Coral Powder, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.

25 Beige Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Lauroyl Lysine, Coral Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Nylon-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.

30 Sand Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Coral Powder, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.

35 Bronze Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Lauroyl Lysine, Coral Powder, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol

40 Tan Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Coral Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.

56 Mahogany Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20•Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Coral Powder, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol.

60 Deep Ebony Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Coral Powder, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

• I am a big fan of Sephora products and this one gives you a glow ...1 Answers
  • Is this worth a try? I really want to try the Charlotte Tilbury p...1 Answers
  • Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how it makes my face look I just love it ,Even when I don't wear no makeup I just put a little of this to have some clolor" in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love it, sephora has always worked really well for me in the past and this product is no exception, very smooth looking and blends well" in 1 review
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
Review for: 25 Beige, 15 Nude more...
I first experienced this product during a makeover at Sephora.  When I was done, I was given a list of products used.  This was one of the ones I purchased to use at home.  It is super light weight and has just a hair of shimmer to give you a glowing look.  I love how very little is needed to give the effect.  The price is very very reasonable and there are plenty of shades to choose from for everyones skin tone.  I use this as almost a finishing powder and it gives me (someone who prefers a matte look) just enough glow to make me happy.  I have bought in a few shades as my skin changes from season to season with sun exposure.  I love this product and think that the results are amazing for a very reasonably priced product!!!
Emily W.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 25 Beige more...
I use this to set liquid foundation to give me a flawless finish. For the price, it does an amazing job. I gave it one star off because it tends to break down around my nose after about 5 hours, but it’s nothing a little touch up can’t fix.
Kai D.
Raleigh , MS
Review for: 40 Tan more...
This is a great powder for setting and bronzing the skin. It instantly makes the skin look smooth and beautiful. The darker powders are great bronzers that look smooth and blend seamlessly across the skin.
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 25 Beige more...
Absolutely love this powder it sets my makeup without adding extra coverage and makes everything look smooth and nice ! Such a great powder I set my whole face with it after foundation
Jackie A.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: 25 Beige more...
Love this powder. I've started using this powder foundation to set my concealer and liquid foundation. It does a wonderful job adding subtle radiance and a little extra coverage. Doesn't feel heavy or make me look cakey, which I love. This has definitely made its way into my everyday routine and I will be repurchasing.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Review for: 25 Beige more...
For $22 I don’t just love this foundation. Kind of hard to apply and it tends to make my face look dried out instead of blending like it should. I would rather pay a little more for another brand that I know does better coverage.
Leslie M.
Knoxville, TN
I have very oily skin, and I always apply this after my primer and again to set my liquid foundation. This is the only product that keeps my foundation perfect longer than a few hours- it actually makes my face makeup last 8+ hours! The powder has a really velvety feel and doesn't overdry your skin.
Candice C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Comparable to the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural but better in price. Great shade range. Easy to use. Doesn’t apply too much extra coverage. Can be used alone or to set makeup. SEPHORA COLLECTION MicroSmooth Baked Foundation Face Powder
tonja H.
Laurel
Review for: 60 Deep Ebony more...
So glad I started watching 9ne of my now favorite influencers Alissa Ashley on this one!   This makes my foundation work complete.  I look flawless when setting my foundation with this powder. It is my go to.  It also wears great alone for my no makeup look days.
Jamila W.
Newark , NJ
Review for: 56 Mahogany more...
I love this powder and the price of it. The packing is cute and sturdy. This power smooths out my skin so it looks airbrushed. This is perfect for my combo/oily skin type. I would highly recommend this product
Kaylee B.
Binghamton, NY
I have very light skin and a lot of acne has anyone with this issue tried this foundation?
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Hows it feel on your face?
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga
Is this a dupe for mac mineralized skin finish? Thanks in advance
Haley L.
I have been looking for a new foundation powder and I have tried any sephora products yet, do they have a natural look?