BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A collection of eyeshadow trios that effortlessly blend for the perfect look, day to night.

What it does:
These expertly coordinated color trios make creating multiple looks effortless and stunning. Infused with radiance-boosting minerals, sea coral, and green tea extract, the baked pigments sweep on weightless, natural-looking color—so you’ll be the picture of health. The ultra-light, micronized pigments blend beautifully to create a seamless finish. Each shadow is carefully blended and infused with spring mineral water, then shaped by hand and slowly cooked to achieve a unique, airy texture. The lightweight, breathable formula melts into skin for a natural splash of color that lasts.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Synthetic Fragrances

What else you need to know:
Play with coverage: Use these shadows dry to achieve a natural color. Apply them wet for an intense creamy hue that can double as a defining base shade. These products are not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use left part for base shadow and to highlight under browbone.
-Apply right shade to lid.
-Apply bottom shade to crease to contour and line around the eye.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Michelle B.
Apex, NC
I often go for a natural look when applying makeup for the day and this product is great for achieving a natural look with a little but extra. I love that there is a suttle shimmer to the eye shadow without making my eyes looks like I'm about to go clubbing. I recommend this product.
Dorothy C.
Thornton, CO
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Eyeshadow Trio 08 Meteor Shower more...
I would not recommend purchasing this online, for risk of breakage. I really like this color and works well with my complexion.

Pro: quality product, long lasting, very pigmented, true to color, easy to blend, easy to apply

Con: expensive, be aware to check for breakage before purchasing
ginie v.
miami florida
SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Eyeshadow Trio 01 Natural Light. these expertly coordinated color trios make creating multiple looks effortless and stunning. Infused with radiance-boosting minerals, sea coral, and green tea extract, the baked pigments sweep on weightless, natural-looking color—so you’ll be the picture of health. The ultra-light, micronized pigments blend beautifully to create a seamless finish. Each shadow is carefully blended and infused with spring mineral water, then shaped by hand and slowly cooked to achieve a unique, airy texture. The lightweight, breathable formula melts into skin for a natural splash of color that lasts.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
This is a great trio. Despite the green tone, its a great neutral and plays well with my brown hair and blue eyes. The shades blend well together. I use the lightest on my browline, the midtone on my lids and the darkest on my lash line. It lasts through the workday and into the evening. It was a bit expensive, but less costly than buying 3 separate shades and much more convenient than having to find 3 that blending together.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
This is a great trio. I love the neutral tones for everyday use. The shades blend well together. I use the lightest on my browline, the midtone on my lids and the darkest on my lash line. It lasts through the workday and into the evening. It was a bit expensive, but less costly than buying 3 separate shades and much more convenient than having to find 3 that blending together.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Wao me encantan los color a mi me quedan perfectammente por mi color de piel  soy morena de ojos marrones , me enamore lo quiero  no estoy acostumbrada a utilizar dorado pero si tuviera este trio de la coleccion de sephora claro que utilizaria dia y noche jejeje me encanto
Kenzie H.
Shelby Twp, MI
Awesome. I love this product! Extremely pigemented and uniquely coloured! The price is a little much but it's do-able. It lasted for quite awhile. Very satisfied with this product. Thank You Sephora! I definitely recommend this product.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Love this shadow.  It works great and goes on smooth.  I love the shine it adds to my eyes.  It's perfect for a quick touch up right before you go out.  Looks awesome on no matter what color your eyes are or what color you are wearing.  I have lots and lots of eye shadow and this one I actually used to the bitter end..
Eko E.
Newark, DE
it was very affordable and impressive eyeshadow.it was easy to apply it on the eye and it didn't have any problem with it.it was my favourite purchase ever.i shop there every month but it's difficult to choose products.i will shop there again if i know what i'm about to buy
Carly S.
Great for my every day use, I can use to create a smoky eye or just an everyday eye. It's small and saves room in your makeup bag. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. If someone is looking for a less priced eyeshadow with great pigment I would definitely recommend!
alondra c.
Does anybody know if they come in bright colors?
Katie W.
Charleston, WV
Is it worth the price?
Pooja P.
Austin, TX
It seems to me as if these colors would be super pigmented and sparkly. Are these colors okay for a subtle day time look?
Macayla J.
I love the smokey eye look and have wanted to try it for a long time, but I'm not sure what colors to go with. I have brown/sometimes hazel eyes, so what colors would work best?
Desirae D.
How much does this cost!

Amazon