BY SEPHORA

A collection of eye shadow trios that effortlessly blend for the perfect look, day to night. These expertly coordinated color trios make creating multiple looks effortless and stunning. Infused with radiance-boosting minerals, sea coral, and green tea extract, the baked pigments sweep on weightless, natural-looking color so you'll be the picture of health. The ultra-light, micronized pigments blend beautifully to create a seamless finish. Each shadow is carefully blended and infused with spring mineral water, then shaped by hand and slowly cooked to achieve a unique, airy texture. The lightweight, breathable formula melts into skin for a natural splash of color that lasts. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances Play with coverage: Use these shadows dry to achieve a natural color. Apply them wet for an intense creamy hue that can double as a defining base shade. see more...

Taylor G.
I absolutely love any eye makeup that Sephora has to offer. I totally recommend!
josett w.
Pensacola, FL
I love this eyeshadw I always buy it when I have to make a mall run! its something I must have!
Amanda E.
amazing amazing amazing! so worth the money! highly pigmented and so easy to put on.  it looks even better when you wet the brush!
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Pretty pigmented and handy that the trio can be worn by itself yo complete your eye look. Little pricey though
Kari M.
Tried these out. Never spent a whole lot of money on small makeup products. But recently my favorite brand of shadow is no longer available. I like a heavy shimmer and these just didn't do it for me. I will say they did stay on well but not enough shimmer for me. And they aren't cheap.
Carly S.
Great for my every day use, I can use to create a smoky eye or just an everyday eye. It's small and saves room in your makeup bag. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. If someone is looking for a less priced eyeshadow with great pigment I would definitely recommend!
Sarah E.
FPO, AP
Cute colors. Goes on easily. Nothing fancy about them really though I like that they're usually on sale!