BY SEPHORA

A collection of eye shadow trios that effortlessly blend for the perfect look, day to night. These expertly coordinated color trios make creating multiple looks effortless and stunning. Infused with radiance-boosting minerals, sea coral, and green tea extract, the baked pigments sweep on weightless, natural-looking color so you'll be the picture of health. The ultra-light, micronized pigments blend beautifully to create a seamless finish. Each shadow is carefully blended and infused with spring mineral water, then shaped by hand and slowly cooked to achieve a unique, airy texture. The lightweight, breathable formula melts into skin for a natural splash of color that lasts. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances Play with coverage: Use these shadows dry to achieve a natural color. Apply them wet for an intense creamy hue that can double as a defining base shade. see more...

Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
This is a great trio. I love the neutral tones for everyday use. The shades blend well together. I use the lightest on my browline, the midtone on my lids and the darkest on my lash line. It lasts through the workday and into the evening. It was a bit expensive, but less costly than buying 3 separate shades and much more convenient than having to find 3 that blending together.
Carly S.
Great for my every day use, I can use to create a smoky eye or just an everyday eye. It's small and saves room in your makeup bag. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. If someone is looking for a less priced eyeshadow with great pigment I would definitely recommend!
Kari M.
Tried these out. Never spent a whole lot of money on small makeup products. But recently my favorite brand of shadow is no longer available. I like a heavy shimmer and these just didn't do it for me. I will say they did stay on well but not enough shimmer for me. And they aren't cheap.
Christine G.
Bel Air, MD
These shadows have good staying powder but they tend to drop onto my cheek when applying. I like that there are only 3 colors, I never know what to do with the fourth color in the case, it's usually too dark and gets thrown out when the rest are used up.
Shantel N.
North Hills, CA
This is my fave eyeshadow pallet from Sephora. I love the different kind of browns. I stays on great , but what I love most is the shimmer it has too it. some will think its pricey but it last long and it works really good.
Amanda E.
amazing amazing amazing! so worth the money! highly pigmented and so easy to put on.  it looks even better when you wet the brush!
Ashley W.
Pensacola, FL
This is beautiful eyeshadow. Very smooth and not grainy or powdery. I have little fallout and they color pay off is excellent.
reese c.
Waterbury, CT
Sephora eyeshadows are good, for the price they offer. very pigmented, very shimmery, but once again, good for the price
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Pretty pigmented and handy that the trio can be worn by itself yo complete your eye look. Little pricey though
Kristin B.
Swansboro, NC
Love this eyeshadow perfect color tones. Blends great. Would buy again. I recommend it to everyone very pretty.