BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A range of four no-rinse, travel-size cleansers that use the technology of micelle molecules to effortlessly remove makeup without leaving a greasy or sticky residue. Solutions for:- Dryness- Oiliness- DullnessIf you want to know more… Available in two different textures and four active ingredient formulas, each with targeted skincare benefits that suit any skin need, these, no-rinse formulas feature an addictive scent and come in a convenient travel size. Rose Micellar Cleansing Milk: Smooth and silky, this cleanser is also ultra-moisturizing and Brightening. Coconut Water Micellar Cleansing Milk: This smooth cleanser soothes and relaxes the complexion. Green Tea Micellar Cleansing Water: This light and refreshing cleanser mattifies and fights blemishes without the use of harsh ingredients. Charcoal Micellar Cleansing Water: Purifies and detoxifies leaving skin feeling fresh. Research results: Green Tea Micellar Cleansing Water: In a use test on 30 volunteers after the 1st use:- 90% said that the micellar cleansing water efficiently cleanses the face and eyes - 97% said that skin is mattified After 21 days of use:- 100% of women said that complexion is unified Charcoal Micellar Cleansing Water: In a use test on 32 volunteers after the 1st use:- 91% said that the micellar cleansing water efficiently cleanses the face and eyes - 94% of women said that the micellar cleansing water detoxifies skinAfter 21 days of use:- 97% of women said that the micellar cleansing water purifies skin see more...

Buy on Sephora
Gwen S.
Columbus

I originally bought this to clean my face an extra time right before bed,
but then I read that it can remove makeup too.  I tried that for the
first time last week. It took everything right off! Eye makeup and all!

This product has a good mood scent, does not dry out my skin, and I can see
that it really does clean dirt and particles off my face. It is one of my new favorite cleansers and removers.

Plus: If you make a mistake while applying makeup, a tiny drop of this on a cotton swab will take off the mistake very quickly and easily!
Kute Kay K.
This is my most favorite find at Sephora. This cleansing water specifically is amazing. It gently cleans every ounce of dirt and grime from your face. It does not dry your face at all. I use this as a toner and makeup remover. I can use it alone without moisturizer and I do not get oily or dry at all. Will be restocking very soon!! SEPHORA COLLECTION Micellar Cleansing Water & Milk Green Tea 3.38 oz/ 100 mL
Sammi Z.
This is my favorite micellar water from Sephora. It's only $4 and does not irritate my skin at all. It also does not leave my skin feeling oily or greasy after I applied it. It does not remove eye makeup well but it does remove my foundation very well. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Julie C.
Madison
I’m so in love 😍 with this stuff!! I have combination and acne prone skin. I love green tea and micellar cleansing water, so I grabbed this from Sephora. It really works! It soothes and calms my breakouts, while preventing more. It really mattifies as well as hydrates. It hits every point I look for in a micellar cleanser. I really recommend this to anyone with combination, acne prone skin!
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
I use a makeup wipe then this to see how it worked and it took off more makeup that i couldnt even see on my face so it does clean! I ordered online i expected a bigger bottle but it is on sale right now for $4. Besides deep cleaning my face it did mattify almost making my skin feel dry but not uncomfortable. I ordered another bottle while its on sale to try a different flavor. Its worth it.
Shells U.
['Minneapolis ', ''], MN
I absolutely love this. It is much better than all the other miscellar water I've tried so far. It does not have an oily after feel, in fact, it actually makes me feel fresh. Absolutely love the smell and look of this. For $4, this is a steal.
Aurora C.
Its strongly scented and doesnt remove liquid lipstick or mascara well. Its good for removing swatches and thin layers of foundation. I wouldnt repurchase or recommend it personally.
Tyla K.
Bainville
My holy grail toner/micellar water! I use this after cleansing to pick up any left over makeup or residue and makes my skin nice and matte since I do have oily skin!! Love this product!
Mallory W.
Urbandale, IA
I have tried micellar waters before and found them to merely take off some foundation and face makeup but never really got the job done with any of my eye makeup. I decided to buy this when I noticed Sephora recently let out a line of different micellar waters/milks. I chose this one because the tester smelled great and it was mattifying/anti-blemsih (I have somewhat oily skin). I LOVE it! It works really well!! It is the first micellar water that I use every single day. It makes my face feel super clean and gets off eye makeup quite well. I wet a cotton round with it and hold it on my eye for a bit, about ten seconds, and then start to rub it off. It is so great and I will definitely be buying it again, I also want to try the charcoal version as well! Plus, it is super cheap - what a steal!
Naomi H.
louisville
This product is so great for removing blemishes, Such as pimples and acne breakout spots!!!! I have really oily skin, so for me this product was great because when I applied it in the morning it made my skin not look as oily and gross. Another bonus to this product is that it is super easy to apply, all you have to do is simply put three or four drops on a cotton pad (depending on how oily your skin is and how big your breakout spots are) and simply wipe the cotton pad all over you face. Plus this Sephora product is only $7.50 (US dollars) so you don't have to break the bank to get a handle on your breakouts!