BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A range of four no-rinse, travel-size cleansers that use the technology of micelle molecules to effortlessly remove makeup without leaving a greasy or sticky residue. Solutions for:- Dryness- Oiliness- DullnessIf you want to know more… Available in two different textures and four active ingredient formulas, each with targeted skincare benefits that suit any skin need, these, no-rinse formulas feature an addictive scent and come in a convenient travel size. Rose Micellar Cleansing Milk: Smooth and silky, this cleanser is also ultra-moisturizing and Brightening. Coconut Water Micellar Cleansing Milk: This smooth cleanser soothes and relaxes the complexion. Green Tea Micellar Cleansing Water: This light and refreshing cleanser mattifies and fights blemishes without the use of harsh ingredients. Charcoal Micellar Cleansing Water: Purifies and detoxifies leaving skin feeling fresh. Research results: Green Tea Micellar Cleansing Water: In a use test on 30 volunteers after the 1st use:- 90% said that the micellar cleansing water efficiently cleanses the face and eyes - 97% said that skin is mattified After 21 days of use:- 100% of women said that complexion is unified Charcoal Micellar Cleansing Water: In a use test on 32 volunteers after the 1st use:- 91% said that the micellar cleansing water efficiently cleanses the face and eyes - 94% of women said that the micellar cleansing water detoxifies skinAfter 21 days of use:- 97% of women said that the micellar cleansing water purifies skin see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Urbandale, IA
I have tried micellar waters before and found them to merely take off some foundation and face makeup but never really got the job done with any of my eye makeup. I decided to buy this when I noticed Sephora recently let out a line of different micellar waters/milks. I chose this one because the tester smelled great and it was mattifying/anti-blemsih (I have somewhat oily skin). I LOVE it! It works really well!! It is the first micellar water that I use every single day. It makes my face feel super clean and gets off eye makeup quite well. I wet a cotton round with it and hold it on my eye for a bit, about ten seconds, and then start to rub it off. It is so great and I will definitely be buying it again, I also want to try the charcoal version as well! Plus, it is super cheap - what a steal!
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
louisville
This product is so great for removing blemishes, Such as pimples and acne breakout spots!!!! I have really oily skin, so for me this product was great because when I applied it in the morning it made my skin not look as oily and gross. Another bonus to this product is that it is super easy to apply, all you have to do is simply put three or four drops on a cotton pad (depending on how oily your skin is and how big your breakout spots are) and simply wipe the cotton pad all over you face. Plus this Sephora product is only $7.50 (US dollars) so you don't have to break the bank to get a handle on your breakouts!
Alison O.
Alison O.
This is one of the best skincare products I own. It's super mattifying without drying out my skin. The fragrance is a bit odd, but it's very faint and goes away after a few moments. Non-sticky and dries very quickly, which is great when I'm in a rush. My mom has even tried to steal it from me, so I highly recommend!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Wonder Lake, IL
This product is amazing for sensitive skin. It helps with blotchy skin tones and helps keep breakouts at bay. Its a great price for such a great product. I also love the convenience of it and the fact you don't have to rinse or re wash your face. Love this product
Laurel H.
Laurel H.
Portland, OR
I love a good micellar cleansing water and this Micellar Cleansing Water & Milk Green Tea is one of my favorites. It removes makeup and dirt very effectively and doesn't leave a greasy residue like some brands can.
Revy S.
Revy S.
EDMONTON, AB
I find this stuff very effective if you use it everyday! You can really see the dirt that comes out of your face when you look at the cotton pad