BY SEPHORA #6 in Micellar Water

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A range of four no-rinse, travel-size cleansers that use the technology of micelle molecules to effortlessly remove makeup without leaving a greasy or sticky residue.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Oiliness
- Dullness

If you want to know more…
Available in two different textures and four active ingredient formulas, each with targeted skincare benefits that suit any skin need, these, no-rinse formulas feature an addictive scent and come in a convenient travel size.

Rose Micellar Cleansing Milk: Smooth and silky, this cleanser is also ultra-moisturizing and Brightening.
Coconut Water Micellar Cleansing Milk: This smooth cleanser soothes and relaxes the complexion.

Green Tea Micellar Cleansing Water: This light and refreshing cleanser mattifies and fights blemishes without the use of harsh ingredients.
Charcoal Micellar Cleansing Water: Purifies and detoxifies leaving skin feeling fresh.

Research results:
Green Tea Micellar Cleansing Water:
In a use test on 30 volunteers after the 1st use:
- 90% said that the micellar cleansing water efficiently cleanses the face and eyes
- 97% said that skin is mattified

After 21 days of use:
- 100% of women said that complexion is unified

Charcoal Micellar Cleansing Water:
In a use test on 32 volunteers after the 1st use:
- 91% said that the micellar cleansing water efficiently cleanses the face and eyes
- 94% of women said that the micellar cleansing water detoxifies skin

After 21 days of use:
- 97% of women said that the micellar cleansing water purifies skin

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply to a cotton pad and run over face and eyes. No need to rinse.

Precautions:
Charcoal Micellar Cleansing Water:
-Shake well before use.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Curlie T.
Chicago
This stuff is holy grail amazing! It smells kind of citrusy (more lemon than orange) and it really works wonders. They have a bunch of different flavors that have different benefits but this one is my favorite. Thai particular one tones and brightens the skin which is exactly what I need. I suffer from a couple of dark spots and acne scars and this is addressing them on the daily. I have noticed my dark spots getting lighter and my skin seems to glow. I also have less black heads and smaller pores. Personally I use this after cleansing my face and then after using this I moisturize.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I got this for $4 on the Sephora website and didnt really have high hopes for it but once I got it and tried it I loved it! I love the smell of it and the way it makes my face feel. If you don’t like citrus scented things this isn’t for you but I love the smell of citrus so I like it. It’s supposed to brighten your skin and I can definitely see the difference! Buy this!
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
The coconut one works wonders but smells like dust
This product is so smooth. It feels like milk, water, and oil in one. I got the coconut one, which I was hoping would have a coconut scent to it, but actually smells like liquid dust... Overall I can stand it because the product breaks down my make-up well, and keeps my skin moisturized.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
A non-greasy micellar cleanser
This smells amazing!! It can remove full face makeup without leaving your skin dry. Other micellar cleansers that I have tried leave an oily residue, but not this one! I tend to use it to remove waterproof eye makeup because it works so well. Makes my skin clean, soft, hydrated and happy! Wish it came in a bigger size. Love this product, especially for the price!!
Victoria A.
Oakley, CA
This product is my holy grail. I have oily to combo (sometimes dry) skin and this product is not only moisturizing, but doesn't cause me to become oily at all. I would reccomend this product to ANYONE with any type of skin.  Ever since trying it on sale at sephora, I will never use a diferent product.  SEPHORA COLLECTION Micellar Cleansing Water & Milk
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
At first, I was loving this product but after a few weeks it started to make my skin break out more, and it felt very sticky not tacky. I stopped using it and continued to use the same products on my face and it went back to normal. For a micellar milk, it's not that great for dry skin since it feels like it makes it more sticky and my products stick even if I wait a long time. I've used half the bottle and it was enough to let me determine if I wanted to continue using it. Will be looking for a new micellar water or milk.
Sam A.
This micellar water has a very weird smell to it, which is annoying because you have to put it on your face. It removes makeup well, but you have to use a lot of it to get it to remove a full face of makeup. I like to use this on my bare skin as well to clear my skin of dirt that gather on my face from being outside for too long. For the price, it works really well. I got it for 4 dollars on sale at Sephora.
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I did not care for this product. It made my eyes sting when I tried to take my eye makeup off and it did not remove the makeup at all. I also did not enjoy the scent. I will not be repurchasing this product SEPHORA COLLECTION Micellar Cleansing Water & Milk
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I got this in the sale section on the Sephora website and it's so good for my skin.  It keeps my skin clean and cleansed before I moisturize and it smells pretty great.  It's very light on my skin and doesn't do damage over long periods of use.  I wish the packaging was a little more environmentally friendly.
Ashley B.
This stuff is literally only $4 and works so good! I got the Yuzu scent and I love it! It takes off all of my makeup, and doesn't irritate my skin at all. After you use it, there's no need to rinse with water but I do anyways. It's such a great find!
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Can this be used as a makeup remover?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Good at removing makeup?
Summer C.
Do micellar water products sting the eyes?? Lots of makeup wipes hurt my eyes and I was thinking about purchasing one of these instead.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Does this over dry my skin?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
do you think it smells sweet?