BY SEPHORA

A gentle but effective exfoliating powder that creates a fresh, clear complexion. This powder scrub provides double-action exfoliation through a gentle chemical peel and micro cellulose powder to smooth and soften skin texture instantly and make the complexion radiant. It may be used once a week alone or mixed with a daily cleanser, and is gentle enough for all skin types, even sensitive skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologically tested. Research results: In use test on 30 women (50% with sensitive skin) for 21 days, after 1 use of the powder alone: - 91% reported smoother skin - 94% reported softer skin - 91% reported impurities and dead skin cells were eliminated - 84% reported skin texture is refined - 88% reported complexion is radiant - 88% reported skin feels comfortable, but not tight In use test on 30 women (50% with sensitive skin) for 21 days, after 1 use of the powder and their usual cleanser or makeup remover: - 94% reported the product is easy to use - 94% reported it provided gentle exfoliation After 21 days using the powder alone, twice a week: - 94% reported a radiant complexion - 88% reported their skin was more beautiful

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Does anyone else use this powder? If so what other benefi...1 Answers
Brittany R.
Was really great stuff and smoothed my skin so much! Even removed some acne spots I had and the flakey areas on my sensitive skin. Im sad I cannot seem to find this anywhere, even online. I got it as a random purchase at a Ross store and lasted me quite awhile. Almost a year! ...If anybody knows where I can purchase this in the states, please let me know! :)
Jackie B.
So I found this on sale a couple months ago and on a whim purchased it. Well let me tell you, this was a smart purchase. I have used it by itself and found that it is too rough for my skin. BUT if you're like me and get tons of samples or on a whim purchases for different cleansers then you know that some just don't feel as clean (I am looking at you foam and gel). Well I add a little bit of this stuff to any cleanser that I feel isn't doing a good job and bam it makes it ten times more effective! I love it. My skin feels so smooth after using this. In the same breath I wouldn't recommend using a ton of this powder daily but that's with any exfoliator. You don't want to damage your skin just refresh it.
Amy F.
Bessemer, AL
Have a sensitive face? This is the product for you. You add this power to your favorite cleanser and it immediately changes your cleanser into an exfoliator. Everyone needs to exfoliate, why not already use the cleanser you love. Most exfoliators are to harsh for my face but this one provides a gentle exfoliation. Which leaves your face feeling extra clean and refreshed!
Sherri-Gae S.
Windsor Mill, MD
I haven't heard much about this Sephora Metamorphosis exfoliating powder. It is a staple in my skincare routine. The micro cellulose powder does leave my skin smooth and soft. It not only works well as a scrub but can be made into a paste and used as a mask. This is a great product that needs more love.
Brittiny  C.
I love this exofoliating powder !! You add a bit of water and gently massage into face and it leaves your face feeling like a baby's bottom. It's also very affordable which is a plus. I would definitely recommend to a friend !
Jessica E.
I just bought this and I LOVE it. You add a little powder to water and gently massage your face. Be gentle!! It is fine enough to do a great job without damaging your skin. My sensitive skin has no complaints.
Barbara H.
Hampton, VA
I loved using this product. It's gentle and effective at the switch time. Regular use improves facial skin.
Jessica R.
Rhône alpes
Ce produit est tout simplement génial. Additionné à de l'eau sous la douche hyper pratique a utiliser. Et laisse une peau incroyablement douce. Je recommande
Lovely P.
Pincher Creek, AB
I so love this brand so smooth and fresh for me it is easy to use .. I would definitely recommend thos to my friends..
vivi C.
Joeuf
Facile d’utilisation
Dommage mécanique
Se mélange avec de l’eau
Assez doux
Quantité pour beaucoup d’utilisations
Sherri-Gae S.
Windsor Mill, MD
Does anyone else use this powder? If so what other benefits have you seen?