MakeupLip MakeupLipstickSephora
COLLECTION Melting Lip Clicks

SEPHORA COLLECTION Melting Lip Clicks

What it is:
A lipstick-oil hybrid that melts onto your lips with a click stick component makes application super easy and fun.

What it does:
This moisturizing lip balm melts into your lips and smooths with nourishing castor seed oil, leaving you with incredible shine and a hint of color.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

Beauty Tip:
Pair with Sephora Collection Rouge Gel Lip Liner for added definition.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Click the button on the bottom of the component to raise the product.
-Apply Melting Lip Clicks directly to clean lips.

Ingredients

-Castor Seed Oil: Soothes and hydrates.
-Hyaluronate: Helps water bond to skin for increased moisture.

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyethylene, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Beeswax, Aroma, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil. (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 6 / Red 7).

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

How does this compare to the Em Cosmetics Lip Cushion? I love that formula, but want more colors than they currently offer, is this a good dupe?
HaaS anyone tried this yet?
Does Sephora make a lip liner that goes well with these and do you even need liner with them?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Melting Lip Clicks!
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 01 Caramel - (Nude)
I like Sephora products especially their lipsticks, this for example is wonderful, It is smooth and smells delicious.
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Melting Lip Clicks uploaded by Kennessa M.
Review for: 05 Peach Sorbet - (Peach)
I absolutely love Sephora cosmetics. I believe that some sleep on it because it’s kind of like the “store” brand at a grocery store. However, the quality and formula of this lip click compares to some high end brands. I absolutely recommend you try this. As shown in the photo, there is no mess because only what you click out comes out. Give it a try!
Teresa D.
Kissimmee, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Melting Lip Clicks uploaded by Teresa D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 02 Crème Brulee - (Deep Nude)
I really like this lipstick, it is durable, it looks natural, I would love for you to try it and share your opinion..
Michele M.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Melting Lip Clicks uploaded by Michele M.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Melting Lip Clicks uploaded by Michele M.
Review for: 04 Cotton Candy - (Pink)
The Sephora Collection Melting Lip Clicks Lip Balm was a surprise to me. I didn't expect it to be as pigmented or hydrating as it is. Shown here is the shade Cotton Candy. It has nice wear and a shiny finish. @sephoracollection @sc #sephoracollection #Sephora #meltinglipclicks #lipbalm #tintedlipbalm #CottonCandy #hydrating #Shine #parabenfree
Ashley G.
Guttenberg, NJ
Review for: 01 Caramel - (Nude)
The lipstick it’s self felt nice but the color wasent as nice on as I thought but that has nothing to do with the company. It was very creamy and smooth.
Brittany G.
Rocklin , CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Melting Lip Clicks uploaded by Brittany G.
Review for: 02 Crème Brulee - (Deep Nude)
Obsessed and have all my friends hooked too! Love the sheer color and easy application plus it just feels good!
Lisa R.
Review for: 01 Caramel - (Nude)
These are fabulous lipglosses! The caramel is my favorite and lives in my purse. It’s the only one I have a back up of. I’ve bought all the shades! They aren’t sticky, give just the right amount of pigment, and are shiny. I do have to reapply but you don’t even need a mirror so it doesn’t bother me. They are a much cheaper version of the Marc Jacobs Enamored Lipglosses! Highly recommend these! Love them all!!!
Anna E.
Laredo, TX
I like this product because I like natural looks, so, I put this im my lips, his a little bit and looks very nice and natural
Nique ..
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: 02 Crème Brulee - (Deep Nude)
omg this is absolutely THE best lipstick. I have been looking far and wide for the upper part of three years trying to find the perfect formula that I can wear everyday, is sheer/ not opaque but moisturizing and doesn’t accentuate my EXTREMELY dry and liney lips. This is it! SEPHORA COLLECTION Melting Lip Clicks
L B.
Astoria, NY
Review for: 01 Caramel - (Nude)
This is good! But not the best one that I’ve tried . It’s good, but have better them this one
Ask a question to the Influenster community...