SEPHORA COLLECTION Medium Shopping Bag Makeup Palette uploaded by Keila C.

BY SEPHORA

An incredible palette of makeup in a compact shaped like a Sephora shopping bag. This palette offers a versatile collection of color with tons of high-payoff shades that can create a range of looks. Perfect for anyone who loves Sephora, its collectible compact includes drawers that open to the sides, making it fold down to a size that is small enough to take anywhere. This set contains:- 33 x eyeshadows- 3 x eyeliners - 12 x lipsticks/lip glosses- 4 x blushes- 2 x bronzersSize: 0.918 oz/ 26 g; 4.5 x 4.5 x 1" (closed);4.5 x 8 x 8" (expanded) This product is not tested on animals.

Keila C.
Kissimmee
Overall it’s a really cute small pallet. Not very many color choices more dark colors than anything. I would probably buy this for a younger girl if she just started with make up.
Kristin Ann S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Meh. These eyeshadows remind me of BH Cosmetics 88 pan palette. They just really disappeared after 15 mins really disappointed esp since I’ve never had a problem w the Sephora blockbuster palettes. This is really bad. The lipglosses are basically transparent & the blushes/bronzer doesn’t show up. This was $26 but i expected more. It is really cute packaging & colors would be great for an 8 or 9 year old sleepovers & school but a serious collector will be disappointed in this. I’ve never been so disappointed by a Sephora brand product & I own a few blockbusters etc lipgloss & this has no pigment. No I would not recommend buying this. Buy a HUDA BEAUTY Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette for $27 has 9 pans of really pigmented colors. This is junk. I should have tried to return it but it was from my parents. Don’t buy this, buy SEPHORA COLLECTION Once Upon A Night Blockbuster now that is much, much better!!! 😉 I’ve never seen a bad Sephora product til this.
nancy w.
Minden, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love all the colors that come in it I really don't use the bushes or the lip glosses but the eyeshadows are absolutely gorgeous at all the colors you can make many different looks and it's small enough that you can travel with it the price was amazing and I love the little purse travel bag looked at it comes in definitely recommend this especially for beginners or as a present to a someone just starting out
Aina A.
Selangor
The eyeshadow, bronzer, blusher and highlighter is super good😍😍 but the lipstick and eyeliner is not so much
Kristin Ann S.
Did you guys find this to deter from the normal quality of Sephora brand items? Mine was really bad & I’ve had an issue w this brand. The SEPHORA COLLECTION Once Upon A Night Blockbuster is much better!