9 colors available

BY SEPHORA #36 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Abilene, TX
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 02 Porcelain Neutral 0.264 oz
Loved it , liked how much it would cover with a little amount needed. It is a little dark for being natural but over all great
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz
I thought this was just an okay powder foundation. It seemed very cakey and chalky to me on my skin. The coverage was medium.
Elisangela L.
Elisangela L.
This sensational perfect cover dust including the durability is excellent covering my freckles perfectly!!!
loved it.
S2
Betty M.
Betty M.
N Plainfield, NJ
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 18 Golden Linen 0.264 oz
Anything Sephora is simply excellent.
I can not complain! finishing my makeup Sephora is unique.
Recommended eyes closed
Madeline O.
Madeline O.
Vidor, TX
I just love this powder foundation. Goes well with my skin type. Very long lasting . Covers well with my red skin type.
Tahiry R.
Tahiry R.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz
It leaves your skin matte as stated. It also lasts very long and it has very soft texture with a very natural finish.
guadalupe D.
guadalupe D.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 30 Warm Sand 0.264 oz
Love this product especially in the summer when my skin turns oily. This really helps my skin look mate and not oily
marina g.
marina g.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 20 Neutral Beige 0.264 oz
Yesssss powder all the way! I like usinv this to lock my foundation in place powders for me are for oily skin types
Katti K.
Katti K.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 14 Neutral Linen 0.264 oz
Love this product, makes your skin look airbrushed. Must have if you like your skin to look professionally done.
Daizi P.
Daizi P.
It's AN OK POWDER FOUNDATION.
Didn't give me the coverage I wanted & left me oily .
Did the job just wasn't me .
Eliana B.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?
Crystal🦄
Crystal🦄
Does this product have a natural looking finish!
Jean J.
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?