BY SEPHORA #39 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Talita M.
Madison, WI
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 14 Neutral Linen 0.264 oz
I love all Sephora products so I'm suspicious to make a review, but I always try my best to do it. So this is one of my favorite product by Sephora it make my skin soft and it has so much cover in my face.
Sally S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 02 Porcelain Neutral 0.264 oz
5 stars. I use this on top of a bb cream and it really evens everything out. It's got good coverage, without being too powdery. Stays put for a while, especially if you lock it in with a finishing spray.
Cayla C.
Danville, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 34 Peach Fawn 0.264 oz
This is a great buildable soft coverage the colors come in a vary from light to dark and different tones it's a matte finish I use over a dewy foundation for a great balance ! I really like this product
Destiny A.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 18 Golden Linen 0.264 oz
This product is amazing. It doesn't leave your skin feelings weighed down. And it doesn't look cakey on your face. But it also covers all imperfections. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Annie R.
Good all over setting powder that leaves a little bit of extra coverage If you need it! Putting too much on though could make you look a little Cakey, but have a light hand with it.. Good for oily skin
Joanna P.
Palmdale, CA
This is my all time favorite powder foundation it's full coverage and leaves your face matte all day I work all day so I really like it it's good .i have dry skin and it works really good with my skin
Kimberly K.
Rosenberg, TX
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz
This powder is awesome!!! I usually use a Mac pressed powder, but when I run out this is a go to powder for me!! Goes over my foundation awesome, sets & lets me have a flawless looking face for hours!
Hadley R.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 20 Neutral Beige 0.264 oz
This product is okay but can become very heavy and cakey if the user does not apply it properly...I would recommend Clinique pressed finishing powder foundation for a more natural airbrushed look.
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
Just bought this and am so excited about it! It is amazing for the price and works better than some of my more expensive powders! Great coverage and perfect for oily skin. Definitely recommend!
Cassie M.
Vermilion, OH
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 42 Warm Tan 0.264 oz
This foundation powered is amazing. It covers everything and hiss all my acne. It is a lightweight powder that is good for hot weather so it doesn't run down your face. I would buy this product
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?
Dianne B.
Surrey, BC
How is the wearing time with this product? Has anyone with dry skin used this? Does it cling to dry patches at all?
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?