BY SEPHORA #39 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kelsey H.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 42 Warm Tan 0.264 oz
These powders are great for finishing off a foundation or for just a light coating of color. Not a full coverage and those with dry skin should stay away from a powder alone unless paired with a good skincare routine.
This is a AWESOME foundation it blends in really well and does not weigh your face down its lite and and give u maximum coverage I can't say anything bad about this foundation and it's skin friendly for any skin types
Natalie M.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz
This has good coverage for a powder foundation but is too drying for me. I have oily skin but prefer to keep is dewy rather than matte and dry. I hate the feeling of my skin being dry or tight. I would not repurchase.
Dallas W.
Virginia Beach, VA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 18 Golden Linen 0.264 oz
I love, love, love this press foundation !! It lasts all day and keeps my liquid foundation set perfectly I purchased this at Sephora and it is the best pressed powder out of all of the ones I have tried personally !
Daphne J.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 30 Warm Sand 0.264 oz
I love Sephora cosmetics line from lipsticks to eyeshadows. This is good for any skin type (dry or oily) and is very good at keeping my foundation matte all day. The quality is amazing and it is my holy grail Powder.
Angelina
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 14 Neutral Linen 0.264 oz
I love the sephora collection matte products. This is by far one of the best powder fountains that I've been able to use and not have to re-apply furing the day. It's kept my face fresh looking and youthful all day.
Star L.
Berlin, MD
This stuff works pretty Fran good and not too expensive either for what u get I was very very pleased with this product and it was very long lasting and I would absolutely recommend it to others for them to try!!!!
Clorissa F.
Cumberland, MD
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 20 Neutral Beige 0.264 oz
This product is amazing and the matte finish is what sold me! The coverage is pretty good but could be better of course! I think it's pretty lightweight for the most part. I would most likely buy this product again
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
This Sephora collection matte perfection powder in 42 warm is really great to contour and keep skin bronze and and looking like you have the best tan it has great coverage and it will leave you looking great
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Love this powder and the mineral powder by Sephora. It's silky and blends very well. Doesn't cake up or have an off smell to it. Comparable to Cliniques powders in my opinion and I'd totally purchase again!
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?
Dianne B.
Surrey, BC
How is the wearing time with this product? Has anyone with dry skin used this? Does it cling to dry patches at all?
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?