9 colors available

BY SEPHORA #36 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Niamh D.
Niamh D.
No.3 Annyalla,Castleblayney,Co.Monaghan
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 02 Porcelain Neutral 0.264 oz
This Sephora powder kept my foundation in place for at least 12 hours when I was going out for a night. It had great coverage and was quite light. It's a great product for oily skin.
Sabina P.
Sabina P.
Laval, QC
Doesn't exactly match my skin tone so it makes me look a little bit orange, I would have to try another colour, but it is good coverage for a powder foundation and it is very easy to apply.
João Vitor A.
João Vitor A.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz
O melhor produto que usei do efeito que ele traz é sensacional. A primeira vez que usei foi fantástico e eu coul usá-lo com estilo ...
hizia k.
hizia k.
I know that brand is a good, and I want to try it again soon Sephora ...
Am waiting for youresults sephora brand
Eva T.
Eva T.
Santiago
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz, SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 30 Warm Sand 0.264 oz, SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 34 Peach Fawn 0.264 oz, SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 42 Warm Tan 0.264 oz, SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 02 Porcelain Neutral 0.264 oz, SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz, SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 14 Neutral Linen 0.264 oz, SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 18 Golden Linen 0.264 oz
Excelente producto para tapar las imperfecciones del rostro, deja una textura muy suave y buen acabado.
alex s.
alex s.
Me encantaría poder obtener estos productos para saber la función que tienen y así poder recomendarlo
Christi F.
Christi F.
Independence, MO
I've always had a problem controlling oil in my t-zone. I could never find a foundation that would work on my whole face. Well, that was until I had a Sephora beauty expert apply my make up. She used this powder foundation on my face and it had changed my entire make up routine. I couldn't leave the door without purchasing it. I definitely recommend this foundation for a flawless finish, especially if you have problems with oil.
Ryleigh R.
Ryleigh R.
Surrey
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 18 Golden Linen 0.264 oz
This is one of the golden gems in the Sephora brand that I love. Powder foundation is a staple in getting my face ready for the day and my criteria is that it must have good medium - full coverage and not to be drying and accentuate problematic areas. Surprisingly, this powder foundation is amazing for that. While you do get about 1/3 less than other powder foundations, the price is still amazing for this awesome product
Keri R.
Keri R.
Thornhill, ON
Love this powder! Great coverage and lasts all day! A lot comes off on the brush so sometimes is looks a bit cakey, but overall this is an amazing product!
Lorna B.
Lorna B.
Glasgow
I have just started using this powder over my liquid foundation to add a matte look. I have oily skin so liquid foundations leave my skin super shiny so a powder is essential for me. This one is good, makes me nice and matte and lasts quite a while. My only complaint is that it goes on quite thick, so it's not possible to wear only a little. Also, if reapplying as I sometimes have to due to the whole oily face thing, it goes a little cakey. I would usually probably prefer something lighter but lately I am suffering from acne and need something to cover it up
Eliana B.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?
Crystal🦄
Crystal🦄
Does this product have a natural looking finish!
Jean J.
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?