BY SEPHORA #29 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
madison w.
Tuttle, OK
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz
Definently an amazing powder!! I use it on a lot of my friends and they love it. the coverage on it is so well, and it's very lightweight. it's extremely pigmented so very easy to apply! I've bought three of these and for lighter skin tones, it's a perfect bronzer!
Valerie L.
Port Hueneme, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 02 Porcelain Neutral 0.264 oz
For the price and it's wearability I love this! I'd compare it to urban decay naked powder foundation, it's good for combination skin but if you have oily you'll find yourself touching up constantly which can be annoying but it looks absolutely flawless:)
juli r.
Victorville, CA
Although I love the Sephora brand cosmetics, I have to say this foundation was not up to their usual quality. The makeup up does offer full coverage but at the same theme leaves a chalky finish. Also they do not offer a wide range of complexion tones.
Savannah C.
Warren, TX
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 18 Golden Linen 0.264 oz
I love this powder ❤️ I am shade 18 (golden linden) and I just apply this with a stapling brush to make smooth lines since the product is very "flexible" if you will. I can't help it I love truly love this product since I have really oily skin!!! ❤️❤️
Lauren C.
Anniston, AL
Wonderful foundation! Great to use as a setting powder or as light coverage when I'm giving my face a break from heavy makeup. Price is good and it is long lasting. Nice size compact, easy to fit in a purse or small clutch for when you're on the go.
Vanessa O.
San Angelo, TX
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz
Works great, after applying a foundation, put this on for a great matte look! The more, the better! A big pro about this product is that it will last you the whole day letting you look flawless! I would definitely buy this item again, no doubt!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Great price great quality. I love going to seohora for all the new great products they have. This one does not fall short. It's great for oily skin. I can make it full coverage with my sephora brush or make it sheer with my fluffy seohora brush
Akanksha S.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 14 Neutral Linen 0.264 oz
This product is the perfect contouring product for those that don't want to spend a lot of money. It's affordable and also quality. It has the blending capabilities that you need as well as not being too orangey. Would definitely repurchase.
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
My favorite thing about this is that it comes with a a sponge. It's very light and easy to apply. I usually use the sponge first then a brush when I want an even lighter feel. I recommend this powder because it's light and lasts all day.
Valentine G.
The best price / quality ratio on the market. I only use it in the morning and very rarely need to put some more later in the day.

Also, I have super fair skin so finding a color that fits my complexion is hard : this one hits the spot!
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Dianne B.
Surrey, BC
How is the wearing time with this product? Has anyone with dry skin used this? Does it cling to dry patches at all?
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?