BY SEPHORA #44 in Powder Foundation

Details:

What it is:
A hybrid powder foundation with a creamy texture and natural, matte finish.

What it does:
This unique powder foundation has a creamy texture that creates a flawless, matte finish. Featuring FlexMatte technology, the formula moves with your skin for ultimate comfort and weightless coverage you can build to your preferred level—it doesn’t crack, cake, or feel suffocating. It’s an ideal mix of buildable and breathable, lightweight and long-wearing, natural and matte.

Bonus:
Finding the right match for your skin tone is easy—this foundation comes in 35 shades.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Using the included sponge applicator, sweep formula on skin and blend.
-Repeat until desired coverage is achieved.
-For lighter coverage, apply using the Sephora Collection Classic Multitasker Powder Brush #45.

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol. (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
Pasha G.
It was a good foundation the only thing that i didn’t like it didn’t have that much coverage.. as i wanted but it was good foundation i believe for like 12!hrs also i have very dry skin so wasn’t working also with my dryness
Katie Ann M.
Knoxville, TN
This powder foundation is my absolute favorite and stays on all day. I have been using this brand of powder for years and will probably never change. It is so light but also has so much coverage. Also a reasonable price
Junu T.
Review for: Other more...
I got this foundation on my sephora play box this month. Little drying for my skin but i use it after my liquid foundation and it sets my foundation. Doesn’t give flash back. I’m not sure if i would want to buy this again or not
Jessica M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 26 Neutral Sand more...
Great coverage. It’s extremely creamy, & super matte. I use this with both a damp sponge for full coverage & a powder brush for more of a light coverage. It doesn’t even feel like I’m wearing anything when it’s on!
Sarah B.
Clarks Green
Review for: 02 Porcelain Neutral more...
This use to be my favorite go to foundation. I was on certain medication that made my face oily so this worked perfectly for me. The color was a tad too dark for me, but it wasn't too much of a problem. Now my face has changed to more dry/combination so it doesn't work the best for me anymore. However, if you have oily skin I would recommend especially since it is relatively cheap compared to some of the other brands.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
I love this powder. There's only two brands of powders that I use on my face and sephora is always my first choice. It goes on smoothly and makes my skin look even and beautiful. Controls oil very well too
Tania B.
Bethel Park, PA
Review for: 46 Almond Peach more...
This is by far my favorite face powder! The price is very reasonable and the packaging is very nicely made. The powder adds light coverage without over doing it. Its super light weight and feels like I’m not even wearing makeup. If you apply too much in one spot all you have to do is buff it out with your brush! Love love love this product, I would definitely purchase again and again!
Sarah M.
Yuba City, CA
Review for: 26 Neutral Sand more...
I just recently bought this and I’ve only used it twice. Matches perfectly to my skin tone. Super lightweight, very inexpensive, very easy to apply and no harsh smells. I will definitely buy again.
Tony T.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 38 Neutral Tan more...
I use this product when doing on friends and such but I did love the color it gave on those who are fair to medium skin tones however you need to go in with a light hand because it can become choppy and muddy looking overall the price point is very good and the finish is beautiful I just think you need to be very sparing with this product , love or hate honestly !
Laurie G.
I absolutely love this foundation!! It doesn't feel heavy on my skin or make me break out since I have very sensitive skin and it covers any and all blemishes easily!! I would highly recommend it to anyone and it can be purchased at any Sephora store inside JCPenny or a stand alone Sephora store. SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?
Mary R.
What’s a good powder foundation? I have combination skin and not as dark as my picture. I was looking at SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation. What do you think?
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?