9 colors available

BY SEPHORA #36 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 34 Peach Fawn 0.264 oz
I like to use this to matfiy my face. It also gives me a bit of a glow because of the warm under tone in it.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 14 Neutral Linen 0.264 oz
This product is one of my favorite products , its application is so easy and comes perfectly on your skin
Paula A.
Paula A.
Mexico City
I like these one, is cheap and it works well for me. I doesn't makes my face look cakey, and it lasts
Sethe N.
Sethe N.
MONTRÉAL, QC
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 42 Warm Tan 0.264 oz
Who doesn't love saphora. This matte powder is like magic. The colour pay off is really awaome
Daiany M.
Daiany M.
Brasil são Paulo
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 02 Porcelain Neutral 0.264 oz
Gente esse pó compacto maravilhoso quero muito muito muito mesmo , amo mais q chocolate
munmun m.
munmun m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 18 Golden Linen 0.264 oz
I really love this product it is is very long lasting and so amazing i just love it
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz
I bought this as an emergency back up and it definitely did it's job to cover up. The only thing I found was that it did settle into my pores a bit after a long day and it was a little noticeable under certain lighting. This is a good product for a quick touch up on a busy day.
Carolina K.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz
I tried this foundation at the store and loved it. I bought one and have been wearing it for the last week. It has a great formula, stays on the whole day, works great with my oily skin and it is beautifully Matte. I also find it affordable.
Helen I.
Helen I.
This product is amazing. I use it on top of my foundation that is really oily. It's covers everything and my face stays matte for the whole day. It is one of the best powders I have. It is a good price for the coverage or is doing.
Mary H.
Mary H.
toronto, ON
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ are missing so many more star to rate this powder fundation, is pretty amazing, is not that cheaper but definelly is absolutelly good, i always got it from sephora store.. i would buy again and again 😍❤️
Eliana B.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?
Crystal🦄
Crystal🦄
Does this product have a natural looking finish!
Jean J.
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?