BY SEPHORA #29 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kaitlynn M.
Portage, IN
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz
I have been looking for a powder foundation to go over my liquid foundation. The Sephora matte powder foundation is amazing!! It seals my foundation so good,my face looks natural and soft. I would recommend this powder foundation to anyone looking for one!
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 42 Warm Tan 0.264 oz
This product is definitely great after I apply my liquid foundation. It is very light and easy to apply. However, I do not like the fact that this product breaks very easily. The whole top layer broke off into three pieces.
Nicole S.
Omaha, NE
I have been using this product for probably a few years now. I like matte finishes, especially in the summer. It is pretty buildable, but it starts off as lighter coverage in my opinion. It is priced okay, I wish it was at least a few dollars less. But it doesn't seem to make my face breakout, which has been a big factor for me to keep buying this product.
Myrna G.
Hamtramck, MI
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 20 Neutral Beige 0.264 oz
I've tried so many high-end/drug store powder foundations and this one is the best! I always give Sephora products a try because they're reasonably priced and I would say, this is their best product. The powder is very blendable and lasts all day. It offers enough coverage without making skin oily or cakey looking with light application. The black matte compact is beautiful and of course it comes with a nice sponge and mirror.
Hannah M.
Mc Leansville, NC
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 02 Porcelain Neutral 0.264 oz
Great order foundation all around. Awesome to finish your look after liquid foundation or to even use alone. I like to use it mostly when I want to give my skin a couple days to breathe. I put it on after my primer and add a little highlight and bronzer of course. Last long but is not good for sponges only soft big brushes or else it will pack on your face. Works very well and is in a great price range.
Wendy G.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 18 Golden Linen 0.264 oz
I use this in the shade golden linen as a setting powder for my contour and highlight.. obviously over my highlighted areas. It is perfect and as good as kat or Anastasia.. I do use a translucent powder over only because it helps with fine lines.
Levi M.
San Juan, TX
Amazing perfect matte foundation powder it will last a nice long with without getting oily and even if it does I easy take some blobbing paper and vamp it out and I look amazingly fresh highly recommend this !!!!
Sara D.
Macomb, MI
I really like it although I think I bought the wrong shade. Otherwise, it lasts you a long time and it veerry soft and worth the price. will buy again.
LaREJA K.
This is a decent compact foundation. It has better coverage, then their previous formulation. However it is on the drier side. So if you have combination skin it would be a good fit for you. I usually wear it on the days I don't feel like putting on a lot of make up and just doing quick errands.
Desirae M.
Lake City , FL
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz
This is my favorite powder. It has enough coverage for a light foundation alone or to layer over liquid. It's matte and smooth and this color is perfect for my skin.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Dianne B.
Surrey, BC
How is the wearing time with this product? Has anyone with dry skin used this? Does it cling to dry patches at all?
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?