9 colors available

BY SEPHORA #36 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Madison M.
Madison M.
Pinellas park
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz
Love this powder foundation great medium coverage , very easy to apply I like to use product with a brush love that it's matte finish
Danica W.
Danica W.
Chicoutimi, Québec
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz
I bought this foundation because I want to have a more natural look at work and want to let my face breath a bit, trying to give my face a break from always having lots of liquid on it. The girl at Sephora recommended the color and a brush to apply it with and so far i love it. it can get a bit cake-face if you try to build up the coverage but doesn't seem to oxidize a lot on the skin.
Monica J.
Monica J.
Brampton , ON
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 02 Porcelain Neutral 0.264 oz
I#abhbrows #abhcontourkit #hudabeauty #dressyourface #dressyourfacelive #dyfl #dyflarmy #makeupforever #nyxcanada #makeupgeek #maccosmetics #tartecosmetics #lagirlcosmetics #bridalmakeup #naked #naked2 #beccacosmetics #makeupjunkie #houseoflashes #gtaprom #thatglowkit #glowkit #highlight #contour
Marica B.
Marica B.
Brampton, Ontario
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 30 Warm Sand 0.264 oz
I found this product, is true to its name matte perfection powder,I have oily skin and in the summer look for a powder to reduce the oil or hide it well.. I found this powder to work so well for my t-zone, I highly recommend it.
Sofie D.
Sofie D.
Sweden, Skövde
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 34 Peach Fawn 0.264 oz

I love floating foundations so right this is not my favorite but it 's great when I want a little extra coverage and it smells good to

Karina A.
Karina A.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 20 Neutral Beige 0.264 oz
Es excelente, porque da un acabado mate en la cara, y es especial para las mujeres de pieles grasas y mixta porque deja la cara libre de brillo con un acabado natura en el rostro y dura
shaniah f.
shaniah f.
KELOWNA
Its hard for me to find a good foundation for my skin byt this was so good to me. It is soft and not sparkly which was nice. Very light to put on i love it !
Helen C.
Helen C.
Mario Nizzoli (Brasil,São Paulo , Numero 12 A)
Sephora é uma marca que comecei a usar faz poquissimo tempo mas amo demais não me arrependo de comprar e estou viciada
Sidak K.
Sidak K.
Toronto, Ontario
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 42 Warm Tan 0.264 oz
Helps give a photogenic finish to the face of makeup and I really like the box and would not recommend anything else
Camila B.
Camila B.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 18 Golden Linen 0.264 oz
Eu amo essa marcas, os produtos são de muita qualidade, sem dúvidas quero e tenho muito AMO, cobertura impecável
Eliana B.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?
Crystal🦄
Crystal🦄
Does this product have a natural looking finish!
Jean J.
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?