9 colors available

BY SEPHORA #35 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Aura C.
Aura C.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 34 Peach Fawn 0.264 oz
It's a great inexpensive everyday powder. I just bought my mom a set and she is in love
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz
I have used many a powder foundation in my day. Powder foundations are what I tend to wear on "lighter" make up days and they are also great for setting liquid foundation for extra coverage. This is one of the best ones I have used and I've used Laura Mercier, Tarte, Kat Von D, and Bare Minerals. It goes on smoothly and provides the right amount of coverage for my skin. It also helps my skin stay matte as I have oily skin.
Kaitlynn M.
Kaitlynn M.
Portage, IN
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz
I have been looking for a powder foundation to go over my liquid foundation. The Sephora matte powder foundation is amazing!! It seals my foundation so good,my face looks natural and soft. I would recommend this powder foundation to anyone looking for one!
Debra M.
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 42 Warm Tan 0.264 oz
This product is definitely great after I apply my liquid foundation. It is very light and easy to apply. However, I do not like the fact that this product breaks very easily. The whole top layer broke off into three pieces.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 18 Golden Linen 0.264 oz
I use this in the shade golden linen as a setting powder for my contour and highlight.. obviously over my highlighted areas. It is perfect and as good as kat or Anastasia.. I do use a translucent powder over only because it helps with fine lines.
Levi M.
Levi M.
San Juan, TX
Amazing perfect matte foundation powder it will last a nice long with without getting oily and even if it does I easy take some blobbing paper and vamp it out and I look amazingly fresh highly recommend this !!!!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Macomb, MI
I really like it although I think I bought the wrong shade. Otherwise, it lasts you a long time and it veerry soft and worth the price. will buy again.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Their makeup might be a little pricey but it's well worth paying the price. I'm excited to buy some more makeup products from them
ruth h.
ruth h.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 30 Warm Sand 0.264 oz
Love the way this poder sits on my face. So light weight with just a moisturizer under it.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Pinellas park
Love this powder foundation great medium coverage , very easy to apply I like to use product with a brush love that it's matte finish
Eliana B.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?
Crystal🦄
Crystal🦄
Does this product have a natural looking finish!
Jean J.
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?