BY SEPHORA #39 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alexandria S.
Charlotte
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 14 Neutral Linen 0.264 oz
This product was a steal at first. I was super elated to find my perfect shade and as someone who doesnt often wear foundation, it was a good pick up. However, after a few uses, I started breaking out. I deduced it to having sensitive skin and will have to save this for occasional uses.
Anthony R.
Oregon City, OR
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 34 Peach Fawn 0.264 oz
This product puts a good finish on your foundation after applying, it's good for oily skin because it gives a matte finish it and it's very heavy weight but it has full coverage so it's worth it I recommend this product because it is inexpensive and great product.
Emerson S.
Austin, TX
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 18 Golden Linen 0.264 oz
I like this foundation but although it says build able in the description when you try to build the coverage it becomes cakey and dose not keep its flawless finish as you add more product it slowly becomes a mask on you face and dose not look flattering
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz
I love this powder,it does great on my face,doesn't leave it oily looking at all. It has the matte finish that I love . Great for combination skin and that's awesome for me. I will buy it again and it's cheaper than a lot of others.
Syeda I.
I use this in the darkest color as a contour shade since its cool tone and It has a nice matte finish which is great if you have oily skin but its better to go light hand with this stuff otherwise can look blotchy and cakey.
Cheyenne R.
I don't wear powder as often but when I do I only wear this! It's so light, looks amazing and lasts long! Pair it up with the urban decay oily skin setting spray and your invincible! I definitely am a regular buying this product!
Kelli G.
Nothing special, good for setting foundation or by itself for light coverage. I was gifted this item for my birthday and wasn't expecting much. I am stuck on too faced prime poreless!
Ella M.
It's good really good I wear it almost everyday it's long lasting but the only this is this that it's to powdery and it breaks really easy but besides that its really good for oily skin I would buy again
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 42 Warm Tan 0.264 oz
This is currently the only foundation I use for my face and I really like it. For the hot weather it's great and does not itch or drip. Inexpensive and build-able coverage
Josie S.
Indianapolis
A great foundation with a nice finish. I was easy to put other products on top of and nice on my combination skin. This product was very full coverage but was still ab
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?
Dianne B.
Surrey, BC
How is the wearing time with this product? Has anyone with dry skin used this? Does it cling to dry patches at all?
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?