BY SEPHORA #55 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Valerie V.
Pharr, TX
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz more...
I got this foundation when I had a severe sunburn and used the sponge it came with. I was supersede with how well it covered my redness.
Rachel C.
Gibbsboro, NJ
Just got this for my birthday, the coverage is good it hides all my hyperpigmentation. And it easy to appy. No fake caked on look either
Cata A.
It is not expensive and really good! I like it for my daily make up. Cover my imperfections but it looks super natural. Easy to apply!
Dee K.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz more...
Love this product. Gives that instant glow. Good for oily or combination skin. Full coverage if worn over liquid foundation. No cons.
Eden W.
Canoga Park, CA
My go to settings powder. Doesn't have too much fall out. Leaves my face looking smooth and poreless without looked cakey or powdery.
Madison M.
Pinellas park
Love this powder foundation great medium coverage , very easy to apply I like to use product with a brush love that it's matte finish
Natasha K.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 30 Warm Sand 0.264 oz more...
I didn't mind the way this felt upon initial application but throughout the day it started to get cakey and make my face super oily.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Their makeup might be a little pricey but it's well worth paying the price. I'm excited to buy some more makeup products from them
Ariana Z.
West Lafayette
Okay. I got it in my sephora play and it was dissapointing. There was barely any coverage even for a powder but the finish was good
Kada C.
fortworth
This was one of my first foundations it’s an okay foundation I stopped using powders cause I felt like they made me look cakey
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?
Mary R.
What’s a good powder foundation? I have combination skin and not as dark as my picture. I was looking at SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation. What do you think?
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?