9 colors available

BY SEPHORA #31 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Julie S.
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz
This is a very solid powder. I use this either alone for a quick look or on top of liquid for more full coverage. It does give a good matte finish but I wouldn't say it last all day. I do think it looks good on the skin and I would buy it again.
Donna M.
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz
I love this powder,it does great on my face,doesn't leave it oily looking at all. It has the matte finish that I love . Great for combination skin and that's awesome for me. I will buy it again and it's cheaper than a lot of others.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 14 Neutral Linen 0.264 oz
I don't wear powder as often but when I do I only wear this! It's so light, looks amazing and lasts long! Pair it up with the urban decay oily skin setting spray and your invincible! I definitely am a regular buying this product!
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Washington, DC
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 42 Warm Tan 0.264 oz
This is a great powder! It is very similar with pricier brands but a lot more affordable. It feels very light on skin, but giving you great coverage without feeling you have too much make-up on. Gives you a very natural look.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
It's good. I might repurchase it. It's late me a long long time. I don't use it everyday though, because I don't wear makeup every single day. Good coverage. Pretty natural looking as in not powdery looking on the face.
Syeda I.
Syeda I.
I use this in the darkest color as a contour shade since its cool tone and It has a nice matte finish which is great if you have oily skin but its better to go light hand with this stuff otherwise can look blotchy and cakey.
Santina D.
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
I was asked to try this because they were out of my usual brand of Makeup Forever and so was actually pretty impressed with the light coverage. I can't handle heavy powders and foundations so this was a great find.
Nyshema G.
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
This is currently the only foundation I use for my face and I really like it. For the hot weather it's great and does not itch or drip. Inexpensive and build-able coverage
Zairi G.
Zairi G.
Davenport , FL
Great coverage, long lasting and is about $20 dollars at Sephora. Matte finish light weight and not scented. Comes with a sponge that is stored in a senate compartment. The compact opens into 3 parts
Josie S.
Josie S.
Indianapolis
A great foundation with a nice finish. I was easy to put other products on top of and nice on my combination skin. This product was very full coverage but was still ab
Eliana B.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?
Crystal🦄
Crystal🦄
Does this product have a natural looking finish!
Jean J.
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?