BY SEPHORA #39 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Review for: Other
Love! Been using this powder for months now. Love the coverage it gives. I have combination skin and it Lasts all day for me. I also like that it's very affordable. I am definitely a fan! And wouldn't go bk to MAC
Amanda B.
Red Oak, IA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz
I love this powder foundation. It blends very nice into the skin, the coverage is perfect for me at about medium. The way light reflects off my face is nice also. When I wear this I get compliments on how nice my skin is. I don't notice it settling into fine lines either. The staying power is nice with a primer. When it does start coming off it fades naturally at about 10 hours for me. I sweat during the day and I notice it help keeps the shine at a minimum.
Ashley B.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz
I have used many a powder foundation in my day. Powder foundations are what I tend to wear on "lighter" make up days and they are also great for setting liquid foundation for extra coverage. This is one of the best ones I have used and I've used Laura Mercier, Tarte, Kat Von D, and Bare Minerals. It goes on smoothly and provides the right amount of coverage for my skin. It also helps my skin stay matte as I have oily skin.
Jessie P.
Greer, SC
I keep searching for that elusive "perfect" powder foundation, but this matte-finish offering from Sephora comes pretty darn close! I went to a store and had my skin tone matched and their system did an excellent job. The price was a little splurgy for me, but I think it was worth it. I just moisturize in the morning and after that sets, I apply two or three light coats of the foundation. I stay pretty matte throughout the day. All in all, I would recommend it.
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 02 Porcelain Neutral 0.264 oz
This is my favorite foundation! I have tried so many before this product! My face never feels dry or oily when I am wearing this foundation. I love that my face doesn't feel like there is a bunch of makeup on my face either. It's super light and I absolutely love that about this product! It's a must try!!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 18 Golden Linen 0.264 oz, Other
I love this Sephora Matte Perfection Powder Foundation. This is a super affordable product for the professional quality you get from the Sephora brand. I use this powder for a light coverage or for contouring. Sometimes I use a lighter shade as a setting powder to even out my tones
Emma W.
New orleans, Louisiana
Awesome powder. I got the wrong shade originally but once I fixed it, it was perfect. Great for oily skin as a replacement for liquid foundation that can leave your face looking more oily. I sometimes use it on top of my liquid foundation for double coverage. Would recommend!
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
This isn't my favorite powder foundation. It has a matte finish. I found that it oxidizes on my face really bad, I don't like having a orange face all day. It didn't have amazing coverage either. I probably won't buy again.
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
I used this when I started wearing makeup and it was my JAM. This pressed powder is super great for a quick application and medium coverage! And the mirror in the compact is great for touch ups through out the day. I wore this so much I hit pan very fast! It is very matte and great for super oily skin like mine! I highly suggest this foundation powder!
Nancy J.
I was able to use this on its own, but I applied setting spray so it can melt into the skin. It does have buildable coverage: medium to full. You can use this to set foundation just don't apply too much at once since it can cake you up if you over do it. I've purchased this product about four times. I will continue purchasing this product and I definitely recommend.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?
Dianne B.
Surrey, BC
How is the wearing time with this product? Has anyone with dry skin used this? Does it cling to dry patches at all?
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?