9 colors available

BY SEPHORA #35 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz
I was able to use this on its own, but I applied setting spray so it can melt into the skin. It does have buildable coverage: medium to full. You can use this to set foundation just don't apply too much at once since it can cake you up if you over do it. I've purchased this product about four times. I will continue purchasing this product and I definitely recommend.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Charlotte
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 14 Neutral Linen 0.264 oz
This product was a steal at first. I was super elated to find my perfect shade and as someone who doesnt often wear foundation, it was a good pick up. However, after a few uses, I started breaking out. I deduced it to having sensitive skin and will have to save this for occasional uses.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
Review for: Other
Ive only used this powder once and i got them for my freelance makeup kit to set foundation and/or help fix foundation if its a little to light or dark. It worked pretty good when on smooth has decent pigment not something i would put on by its self because its not medium to full coverage.
Jazmin P.
Jazmin P.
The powder is soft and feels a little creamy which applies nicely on the skin. The shades are pretty good which also comes as a liquid foundation. I have oily sensitive skin and this worked great which I was a bit surprised. Overall great to use even when not applying much makeup on.
Blythe W.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 18 Golden Linen 0.264 oz, Other
I love this Sephora Matte Perfection Powder Foundation. This is a super affordable product for the professional quality you get from the Sephora brand. I use this powder for a light coverage or for contouring. Sometimes I use a lighter shade as a setting powder to even out my tones
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
This is a really great powder foundation. My shade matches my skin tone almost exactly. It applies so smoothly and evenly and looks flawless on my skin. It is also pretty resonably priced compared to other highend foundations. I love to rotate between this and my Tarte powder.
Anthony R.
Anthony R.
Oregon City, OR
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 34 Peach Fawn 0.264 oz
This product puts a good finish on your foundation after applying, it's good for oily skin because it gives a matte finish it and it's very heavy weight but it has full coverage so it's worth it I recommend this product because it is inexpensive and great product.
Emerson S.
Emerson S.
Austin, TX
I like this foundation but although it says build able in the description when you try to build the coverage it becomes cakey and dose not keep its flawless finish as you add more product it slowly becomes a mask on you face and dose not look flattering
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz
Normally I don't wear Sephora brand but I was given this powder as a gift and I ended up loving it. It goes on so easy. Doesn't give that caked on look. The color I had matched my skin tone perfectly. I would recommend this product. Love that it's a bit cheaper than name brand powders
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 02 Porcelain Neutral 0.264 oz
I recently purchased this product to bake my liquid foundation (Too Faced Born This Way in Snow). It worked well for the job and my skin appeared smooth. I used Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray as I always do and have no complaints.
Eliana B.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?
Crystal🦄
Crystal🦄
Does this product have a natural looking finish!
Jean J.
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?