BY SEPHORA #39 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kristen H.
Austin, TX
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 14 Neutral Linen 0.264 oz
Seriously the best powder foundation I've ever used! I apply it over my liquid foundation and have seen awesome results! My skin looks smooth and flawless, and it stays for a long time too! Definitely recommend!!! SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation
Amanda P.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 02 Porcelain Neutral 0.264 oz
This is what I use as my daily foundation when I just have errands to run and not going anywhere special. (I work from home) It is amazing and keeps the shine down! I have tried a LOT of powders over the years and this is my favorite. It doesnt get gross after use either.
Shymari S.
Review for: Other
I tried this foundation for the first time back in July. I haven't stopped using it. It works great for my mixed (dry/oily) face. it isn't thick feeling at all. it goes on smooth and makes your face look full even though there is not a lot of foundation on. I love it!
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz
This is a very solid powder. I use this either alone for a quick look or on top of liquid for more full coverage. It does give a good matte finish but I wouldn't say it last all day. I do think it looks good on the skin and I would buy it again.
Brittany F.
I recently purchased this product to bake my liquid foundation (Too Faced Born This Way in Snow). It worked well for the job and my skin appeared smooth. I used Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray as I always do and have no complaints.
Katherine V.
Washington, DC
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 42 Warm Tan 0.264 oz
This is a great powder! It is very similar with pricier brands but a lot more affordable. It feels very light on skin, but giving you great coverage without feeling you have too much make-up on. Gives you a very natural look.
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
I was asked to try this because they were out of my usual brand of Makeup Forever and so was actually pretty impressed with the light coverage. I can't handle heavy powders and foundations so this was a great find.
Ariel S.
Irvine, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 20 Neutral Beige 0.264 oz
It's in my everyday makeup bag I set my foundation with this powder everyday just because it lasts all day and makes any foundation matte. I apply it with a kabuki brush in a tapping movement all around my face
Jennifer G.
San mateo, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz
I was so upset that this product did not work out for me. This powder has a matte flex technology meaning it doesn't not settle into any lines. It had great coverage as well. But it made me break out!
Zairi G.
Davenport , FL
Great coverage, long lasting and is about $20 dollars at Sephora. Matte finish light weight and not scented. Comes with a sponge that is stored in a senate compartment. The compact opens into 3 parts
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?
Dianne B.
Surrey, BC
How is the wearing time with this product? Has anyone with dry skin used this? Does it cling to dry patches at all?
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?