BY SEPHORA #29 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kinsie J.
Atoka, OK
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz
This works okay but I thought is was kinda chalky I wouldn't repurchase it.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 20 Neutral Beige 0.264 oz
I died when i got this. Its amazing. Its so good and works for me so much!!
Mervice D.
Doral, FL
Review for: Other
This powder foundation has worked pretty well for me. I use it to set my face and to powder my face after wearing my makeup for a while. It works pretty well to help mattify your face though it won keep you matte all day which means you need to reapply. It also adds good coverage so I love to use it in combination with my bb cream for when I don't want to use liquid foundation. My mom uses it on its own and she loves it and if I didn't have dark spots on my face I would probably do the same.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This powder foundation was recommended to me by an employee at Sephora. I wanted something that I could wear by itself when I don't feel like wearing liquid foundation but also to set and to give extra coverage over liquid foundation. I like the powder but it gathers in my pores and breaks down after at least 4 hours of wear.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz
Normally I don't wear Sephora brand but I was given this powder as a gift and I ended up loving it. It goes on so easy. Doesn't give that caked on look. The color I had matched my skin tone perfectly. I would recommend this product. Love that it's a bit cheaper than name brand powders
Laurie G.
I absolutely love this foundation!! It doesn't feel heavy on my skin or make me break out since I have very sensitive skin and it covers any and all blemishes easily!! I would highly recommend it to anyone and it can be purchased at any Sephora store inside JCPenny or a stand alone Sephora store. SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation
Andrea B.
It's good. I might repurchase it. It's late me a long long time. I don't use it everyday though, because I don't wear makeup every single day. Good coverage. Pretty natural looking as in not powdery looking on the face.
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
Review for: Other
Ive only used this powder once and i got them for my freelance makeup kit to set foundation and/or help fix foundation if its a little to light or dark. It worked pretty good when on smooth has decent pigment not something i would put on by its self because its not medium to full coverage.
Jazmin P.
The powder is soft and feels a little creamy which applies nicely on the skin. The shades are pretty good which also comes as a liquid foundation. I have oily sensitive skin and this worked great which I was a bit surprised. Overall great to use even when not applying much makeup on.
Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
This is a really great powder foundation. My shade matches my skin tone almost exactly. It applies so smoothly and evenly and looks flawless on my skin. It is also pretty resonably priced compared to other highend foundations. I love to rotate between this and my Tarte powder.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Dianne B.
Surrey, BC
How is the wearing time with this product? Has anyone with dry skin used this? Does it cling to dry patches at all?
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?