9 colors available

BY SEPHORA #35 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Edelin G.
Edelin G.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz
I recommend this product it's Amazing & I love it so much I highly suggest this
Kinsie J.
Kinsie J.
Atoka, OK
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz
This works okay but I thought is was kinda chalky I wouldn't repurchase it.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 20 Neutral Beige 0.264 oz
I died when i got this. Its amazing. Its so good and works for me so much!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Red Oak, IA
I love this powder foundation. It blends very nice into the skin, the coverage is perfect for me at about medium. The way light reflects off my face is nice also. When I wear this I get compliments on how nice my skin is. I don't notice it settling into fine lines either. The staying power is nice with a primer. When it does start coming off it fades naturally at about 10 hours for me. I sweat during the day and I notice it help keeps the shine at a minimum.
Mervice D.
Mervice D.
Doral, FL
Review for: Other
This powder foundation has worked pretty well for me. I use it to set my face and to powder my face after wearing my makeup for a while. It works pretty well to help mattify your face though it won keep you matte all day which means you need to reapply. It also adds good coverage so I love to use it in combination with my bb cream for when I don't want to use liquid foundation. My mom uses it on its own and she loves it and if I didn't have dark spots on my face I would probably do the same.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Greer, SC
I keep searching for that elusive "perfect" powder foundation, but this matte-finish offering from Sephora comes pretty darn close! I went to a store and had my skin tone matched and their system did an excellent job. The price was a little splurgy for me, but I think it was worth it. I just moisturize in the morning and after that sets, I apply two or three light coats of the foundation. I stay pretty matte throughout the day. All in all, I would recommend it.
Alissa G.
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 02 Porcelain Neutral 0.264 oz
This is my favorite foundation! I have tried so many before this product! My face never feels dry or oily when I am wearing this foundation. I love that my face doesn't feel like there is a bunch of makeup on my face either. It's super light and I absolutely love that about this product! It's a must try!!
Emma W.
Emma W.
New orleans, Louisiana
Awesome powder. I got the wrong shade originally but once I fixed it, it was perfect. Great for oily skin as a replacement for liquid foundation that can leave your face looking more oily. I sometimes use it on top of my liquid foundation for double coverage. Would recommend!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
I used this when I started wearing makeup and it was my JAM. This pressed powder is super great for a quick application and medium coverage! And the mirror in the compact is great for touch ups through out the day. I wore this so much I hit pan very fast! It is very matte and great for super oily skin like mine! I highly suggest this foundation powder!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This powder foundation was recommended to me by an employee at Sephora. I wanted something that I could wear by itself when I don't feel like wearing liquid foundation but also to set and to give extra coverage over liquid foundation. I like the powder but it gathers in my pores and breaks down after at least 4 hours of wear.
Eliana B.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?
Crystal🦄
Crystal🦄
Does this product have a natural looking finish!
Jean J.
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?