BY SEPHORA #43 in Powder Foundation

Details:

What it is:
A hybrid powder foundation with a creamy texture and natural, matte finish.

What it does:
This unique powder foundation has a creamy texture that creates a flawless, matte finish. Featuring FlexMatte technology, the formula moves with your skin for ultimate comfort and weightless coverage you can build to your preferred level—it doesn’t crack, cake, or feel suffocating. It’s an ideal mix of buildable and breathable, lightweight and long-wearing, natural and matte.

Bonus:
Finding the right match for your skin tone is easy—this foundation comes in 35 shades.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Using the included sponge applicator, sweep formula on skin and blend.
-Repeat until desired coverage is achieved.
-For lighter coverage, apply using the Sephora Collection Classic Multitasker Powder Brush #45.

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol. (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand:

• What’s a good powder foundation? I have combination skin...1 Answers
  • How much coverage does this have?1 Answers
  • How long does this foundation last? Is it good for oily s...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Great coverage, long lasting and is about $20 dollars at Sephora. Matte finish light weight and not scented. Comes with a sponge that is stored in a senate compartment. The compact opens into 3 parts
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 42 Warm Tan more...
This is currently the only foundation I use for my face and I really like it. For the hot weather it's great and does not itch or drip. Inexpensive and build-able coverage
Josie S.
Indianapolis
A great foundation with a nice finish. I was easy to put other products on top of and nice on my combination skin. This product was very full coverage but was still ab
Heather M.
Review for: 04 Porcelain Pink more...
I use to buy cargo all the time, when I was introduced to this my wallet was happy, it worked the same! They have a shade that works well to hid my bright red face.
Chelsea B.
Review for: 58 Toffee Peach more...
I have extremely oily skin and this product does not give me the Matte finish after 6 to 8 hours of wearing it Despite layering it with powder and a finishing spray
Matraisa W.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: 20 Neutral Beige more...
I love how this powder compliments the liquid foundation I put underneath of it. It also really helps with oil control. It gives my face a Matte and photo finish.
Valentine G.
Review for: 02 Porcelain Neutral more...
The best price / quality ratio on the market. I only use it in the morning and very rarely need to put some more later in the day.

Also, I have super fair skin so finding a color that fits my complexion is hard : this one hits the spot!
Brandy B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: 06 Warm Porcelain more...
This Matte Perfection Powder Foundation Works Great! My skin is very fair and sensitive and it worked perfect with my sensitive skin too and I didn't have to reapply as often as I normally do. That's a major PLUS for me. It's a little pricey but worth it if you ask me!!! Great Product, I love it and will definitely buy it again, & AGAIN!:::))))))
I absolutely do recommend this amazing #SephoraCollection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation to anyone!!! ✌🏼️❤️🙂
Madison C.
Review for: 34 Peach Fawn more...
Such a beautiful shade!! A little trick (these can also be used as bronzers!) a wide selection of shades in the deep tones! I love them. And they are cheap in price
Myrna G.
Hamtramck, MI
Review for: 20 Neutral Beige more...
I've tried so many high-end/drug store powder foundations and this one is the best! I always give Sephora products a try because they're reasonably priced and I would say, this is their best product. The powder is very blendable and lasts all day. It offers enough coverage without making skin oily or cakey looking with light application. The black matte compact is beautiful and of course it comes with a nice sponge and mirror.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?
Mary R.
What’s a good powder foundation? I have combination skin and not as dark as my picture. I was looking at SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation. What do you think?
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?