BY SEPHORA #39 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 20 Neutral Beige 0.264 oz
A little too matte for me probably because I have dry skin. Good price point and coloring
Jess H.
Visalia, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 14 Neutral Linen 0.264 oz
Great application! Recommend to use it during fall and winter! Matte and never too Cakey!
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 34 Peach Fawn 0.264 oz
Shsns. Si me s u Ben I have am not so we I can be in able at a bit more and then the new
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 30 Warm Sand 0.264 oz
I adore Sephoras Cosmetics line. This powder is better than the MAC powder foundation
kiana G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz
I love love this product!! the matte finish is just Perfect. This is my holy grail!
LaToya J.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 42 Warm Tan 0.264 oz
Perfect match for my skin tone and it is not powdery. I will definitely repurchase
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 02 Porcelain Neutral 0.264 oz
Muito bom,cobre super bem e,o melhor e que não mistura com a base eu gostei muito
Connie H.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 18 Golden Linen 0.264 oz
Really nice powder and has that finishing touch to keep the foundation in place.
Edelin G.
I recommend this product it's Amazing & I love it so much I highly suggest this
Araceli Z.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love it so much! I use it 24/7 love the effects! Good price I couldn't disagree
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?
Dianne B.
Surrey, BC
How is the wearing time with this product? Has anyone with dry skin used this? Does it cling to dry patches at all?
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?