BY SEPHORA #44 in Powder Foundation

Details:

What it is:
A hybrid powder foundation with a creamy texture and natural, matte finish.

What it does:
This unique powder foundation has a creamy texture that creates a flawless, matte finish. Featuring FlexMatte technology, the formula moves with your skin for ultimate comfort and weightless coverage you can build to your preferred level—it doesn’t crack, cake, or feel suffocating. It’s an ideal mix of buildable and breathable, lightweight and long-wearing, natural and matte.

Bonus:
Finding the right match for your skin tone is easy—this foundation comes in 35 shades.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Using the included sponge applicator, sweep formula on skin and blend.
-Repeat until desired coverage is achieved.
-For lighter coverage, apply using the Sephora Collection Classic Multitasker Powder Brush #45.

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol. (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
ana m.
houston
Review for: 28 Cool Sand more...
I got the wrong color, I'm gonna start off by saying that. It was dark for me but that coverage was so good and it felt more velvet on the skin than expected. Worth the price definitely.
Allie L.
Review for: 54 Warm Amber more...
I have started to use darker powder foundations as bronzers instead of buying actual bronzers because I think it looks more natural. This product has great coverage and is good for my oily skin because it helps mattify it. I would recommend to others!
Kelli G.
Nothing special, good for setting foundation or by itself for light coverage. I was gifted this item for my birthday and wasn't expecting much. I am stuck on too faced prime poreless!
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
Review for: 40 Peach Tan more...
Sephora is one of my favorite brands. VERY affordable and holds up well throughout the day. Love this powder particularly. Covers great and keeps skin matte even with oily skin.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 18 Golden Linen more...
I've just added this powder to my summer collection of light makeup. However, that doesn't stop me from sayign this product is very lightweight, even if you want to pack it on for an event, dinner or etc. For me it doesn't cake up either throughout the day unless that humidity strikes over 60%. Through this I've notced it's not the usual cakey "flare up" some of my experiences with other powders I've had in the past. I'd advise taking a quick splurge as you'll love this for combination / oily summer skin types.
Ella M.
Review for: 18 Golden Linen more...
It's good really good I wear it almost everyday it's long lasting but the only this is this that it's to powdery and it breaks really easy but besides that its really good for oily skin I would buy again
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Review for: 26 Neutral Sand more...
Love the coverage, I have oil/combination skin and it stays all day, price point is $20. Sold at sephora stores and JCP. Is matte finish. It has a mirror and a sponge in the compact package. Not scented
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Great coverage, long lasting and is about $20 dollars at Sephora. Matte finish light weight and not scented. Comes with a sponge that is stored in a senate compartment. The compact opens into 3 parts
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 42 Warm Tan more...
This is currently the only foundation I use for my face and I really like it. For the hot weather it's great and does not itch or drip. Inexpensive and build-able coverage
Josie S.
Indianapolis
A great foundation with a nice finish. I was easy to put other products on top of and nice on my combination skin. This product was very full coverage but was still ab
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?
Mary R.
What’s a good powder foundation? I have combination skin and not as dark as my picture. I was looking at SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation. What do you think?
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?