BY SEPHORA

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Carla Z.
Hebron, IN
I use this to help my face from looking shiny. I don’t like to wear a lot of face makeup so it does a really great job. Purchased from Sephora inside JC Penny and I would definitely purchase this again and would recommend it.
Marialina T.
oak harbor, wa
I like this powder, esp for the price point . I'm happy that Sephora extended their range of shades. If you're expecting MUFE powder coverage, this isn't the powder for you. It will give medium to full coverage. This powder does get caked easily, so don't overbuild.
Sarah B.
Norwich, CT
Sephora Collection has amazing foundation powders, comparable to even Makeup Forever. Very natural looking on all skin types, and large selection of colors
Ashley L.
Abilene, TX
Great powder with every penny might be on the pricey side but worth it, the pay off is nice so quit buying cheap compacts and get yourself this one :)
Ana Z.
Waterford, CT
I love this it's easy to blend and not as expensive as the other brands I compared it to the two faced one and was very similar!
Angel S.
elkton, MD
Love all Sephora products. Sephora has great prices and everything I need. This is my number one go to to shop
MAKEUPBYFEEKA💄🍷✈♓ S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Great color range for cool and warm undertones, great finish for the oily clients and awesome price👍
Kirkley B.
Halifax
The only foundation I use. Smooth, long lasting, perfect color match for my skin in their neutral linen. I love the little mirror it comes with and the application pad is soft and lovely.
Chantal J.
MIAMI, FL
God I love this bronzer with all my heart I do not know what I would do without it, I really recommend it, it helps to leave that makeup with a beautiful color and porcelain skin, and in very good price, I love it.
MAYRA G.
La mejor sirve bastante me gusta su pigmentacion le favore a quien la usa perfecta para toda clase de piel