SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 04 Porcelain Pink 0.264 oz

BY SEPHORA

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
I have never found a powder with such a light and natural finish! I have very fair skin, so I don’t like wearing too much on my face, but this is perfect. I was introduced to this Sephora powder by one of the associates in store, and I have never switched since. I don’t think they sell this matte powder anymore, but I could be wrong.
Alex M.
Mineral Wells, TX
This product is amazing, it is so smooth and doesn’t give a chalky finish at all, the powder just melts into the skin and stays all day when using a setting spray. And it’s my favorite go to foundation
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
This blush is perfect. Blendable, buildable, affordable, and it lasts. I purchased it at Sephora and I love it. The color is pretty and complementary to almost all skin-tones. I really love this blush! I will be a repeat user. 10/10 would recommend!
Heather M.
I use to buy cargo all the time, when I was introduced to this my wallet was happy, it worked the same! They have a shade that works well to hid my bright red face.
Courtney D.
This powder foundation is to me comparable to MACs powder foundation. It does the job and is good but after trying it a few times it just wasn't for me. It will be a good fit for some though!
Daniela R.
A lot of people don't buy sephora makeup, and honestly I don't know why... this powder foundations are really good, the coverage it's really nice and they are cheaper than some high end brands.
Alyssa M.
Nobody talks about Sephora product and o feel more people should try this line out. I feel like this product isn't heavy even if you go overboard and it's easy to apply and blend out! I would so but this again !
Brooke M.
Canfield, OH
I do not like Sephora products at all I spent so much money on them last year because I've seen so many good reviews and I absolutely was disgusted it left my face so cakey and gross it melted off in the Sun
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Because who doesn't love mattes even the powders are great they aren't cakey or think nor clumpy go on smooth and stay smooth love'em
Kayla J.
Fort Leavenworth , KS
Love this foundation powder. Not too epicenter worth the money. Can find at most sephoras