BY SEPHORA #34 in Powder Foundation

Details:

What it is:
A hybrid powder foundation with a creamy texture and natural, matte finish.

What it does:
This unique powder foundation has a creamy texture that creates a flawless, matte finish. Featuring FlexMatte technology, the formula moves with your skin for ultimate comfort and weightless coverage you can build to your preferred level—it doesn’t crack, cake, or feel suffocating. It’s an ideal mix of buildable and breathable, lightweight and long-wearing, natural and matte.

Bonus:
Finding the right match for your skin tone is easy—this foundation comes in 35 shades.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Using the included sponge applicator, sweep formula on skin and blend.
-Repeat until desired coverage is achieved.
-For lighter coverage, apply using the Sephora Collection Classic Multitasker Powder Brush #45.

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol. (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand:

• What’s a good powder foundation? I have combination skin...1 Answers
  • How much coverage does this have?2 Answers
  • How long does this foundation last? Is it good for oily s...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other more...
This is a decent powder foundation, although it’s my first one and I have nothing to compare it to. It evens out my skin tone, isn’t cakey, stays on without needing touched up for a while (6 hours) but my skin is super oily too. I’m gonna try others once this one runs out but if this was the only one I could ever use I’d be okay with that.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation more...
Received this in my Play bag. Actually had high hopes for it, but it was a total disappointment. The powder is soft and imparts a bit of a glow to the skin, but it otherwise has no coverage/color. I initially thought the lack of coverage might have been because it was close to my skin tone, but no, it has NO COVERAGE. Not even light coverage. It's more like a finishing powder, though I doubt it will help me actually stay matte through the day in summer.  NYX Hydra Touch Powder Foundation does better is and around half the cost. Interestingly enough, I have found it useful for touch ups: no color but helps reduce shine, but still, don't waste your money.
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: 04 Porcelain Pink more...
I have never found a powder with such a light and natural finish! I have very fair skin, so I don’t like wearing too much on my face, but this is perfect. I was introduced to this Sephora powder by one of the associates in store, and I have never switched since. I don’t think they sell this matte powder anymore, but I could be wrong.
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
Review for: 24 Warm Beige more...
This is amazing. This powder is medium to full coverage, long lasting and lightweight. On its own it works wonders. Sometimes I use a bit to blend out harsh lines or brighten my makeup, but I’ve realized applying powder foundation over liquid can emphasize your pores.
Natalie P.
Lancaster, PA
Still use this to this day and it’s the bomb. Literally makes my face look great. I don’t care if this is $20 for one, I will keep buying them because they have the perfect tone that matches my tone and I’ve been loyal to this stuff for a lonnnnngggg time.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got a sample on my Play! By Sephora beauty bag. I was super impressed by it. It really left my skin matte (Tzone) longer than I expected. It is comfortable and didn’t dry out my skin. Great product!
Jennifer P.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: 26 Neutral Sand more...
This is my go to powder I love to set my foundation with this powder. Only reason I did not rate it a 5 Star was cause I feel like it finishes to fast. But it does give a good look to my complexion and very smooth matte look I love to go for.
Tiffany R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Other more...
This review is for neutral sand.
I tried this foundation alone with only moisturizer and primer on my face. To me, it was alright. I felt like it clung to my dry patches and into little lines on my face that I didn’t even knew I had. After wearing it for a couple of hours it felt like it was melting on my face, felt heavy. Took my makeup off the minute I got home from work.

UPDATE:
Tried this over a liquid foundation and liked it a lot better than by itself.
Deanna G.
Review for: 04 Porcelain Pink more...
This powder foundation is awesome. I was using lots of heavy liquid foundation to cover up my vidaligo but then I discovered this. Mixed with one or two other shades my complexion is perfect. It doesn't feel heavy. Feels right.
Katie Ann M.
Spring Hill, TN
This powder foundation is my absolute favorite and stays on all day. I have been using this brand of powder for years and will probably never change. It is so light but also has so much coverage. Also a reasonable price
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Kimberly C.
Palmdale, CA
How much coverage does this have?
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
How long does this foundation last? Is it good for oily skin?
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?