BY SEPHORA #38 in Powder Foundation

Details:

What it is:
A hybrid powder foundation with a creamy texture and natural, matte finish.

What it does:
This unique powder foundation has a creamy texture that creates a flawless, matte finish. Featuring FlexMatte technology, the formula moves with your skin for ultimate comfort and weightless coverage you can build to your preferred level—it doesn’t crack, cake, or feel suffocating. It’s an ideal mix of buildable and breathable, lightweight and long-wearing, natural and matte.

Bonus:
Finding the right match for your skin tone is easy—this foundation comes in 35 shades.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Using the included sponge applicator, sweep formula on skin and blend.
-Repeat until desired coverage is achieved.
-For lighter coverage, apply using the Sephora Collection Classic Multitasker Powder Brush #45.

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol. (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand:

• What’s a good powder foundation? I have combination skin...1 Answers
  • How much coverage does this have?1 Answers
  • How long does this foundation last? Is it good for oily s...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tiffany B.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Other more...
This review is for neutral sand.
I tried this foundation alone with only moisturizer and primer on my face. To me, it was alright. I felt like it clung to my dry patches and into little lines on my face that I didn’t even knew I had. After wearing it for a couple of hours it felt like it was melting on my face, felt heavy. Took my makeup off the minute I got home from work.

UPDATE:
Tried this over a liquid foundation and liked it a lot better than by itself.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 14 Neutral Linen more...
This powder completely blew me away!! Powder foundation is the one product I use daily so I am constantly buying new ones and trying new brands. I am so glad I finally have the Sephora collection a try! This stayed on and coverage as much as a leading luxury brand that costs 3x the price! It didn’t blue my pores but with a blurring primer that I already use that is a nonissue. I will be repurchasing!
Rachel G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other more...
This is a decent powder foundation, although it’s my first one and I have nothing to compare it to. It evens out my skin tone, isn’t cakey, stays on without needing touched up for a while (6 hours) but my skin is super oily too. I’m gonna try others once this one runs out but if this was the only one I could ever use I’d be okay with that.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation more...
Received this in my Play bag. Actually had high hopes for it, but it was a total disappointment. The powder is soft and imparts a bit of a glow to the skin, but it otherwise has no coverage/color. I initially thought the lack of coverage might have been because it was close to my skin tone, but no, it has NO COVERAGE. Not even light coverage. It's more like a finishing powder, though I doubt it will help me actually stay matte through the day in summer.  NYX Hydra Touch Powder Foundation does better is and around half the cost. Interestingly enough, I have found it useful for touch ups: no color but helps reduce shine, but still, don't waste your money.
Kristin B.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: 14 Neutral Linen more...
I got this in my sephora play box and let me tell ui hate it! This product just does not work with my skin issues i prepped and primed with. My primer oil because i have really dry skin but have it a shot any way and eww sis not work for me at all even tho i used the oil the compact still stuck to dry patches...just terrible for people with dry skin right?! So why would sephora put that I'n my play box this month i have no idea but i think I'm canceling oh and it's because the samples they give u are so Tiny any way i stick to ipsy..boxy...and cult crush...and allure for now loli getting rid of about 3 subbox services😒
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: 04 Porcelain Pink more...
I have never found a powder with such a light and natural finish! I have very fair skin, so I don’t like wearing too much on my face, but this is perfect. I was introduced to this Sephora powder by one of the associates in store, and I have never switched since. I don’t think they sell this matte powder anymore, but I could be wrong.
Abby K.
Elkhart,IN
Review for: 46 Almond Peach more...
I give this five stars absolutely. This works amazing i find my fave starting to get oily through out the day so i started carrying this in my purse and its saved me everyday since. It also makes my skin look flawless and doesn’t ruin my other makeup when i apply it.
Juliana O.
i didn't think i'd enjoy a powder foundation since i have dry skin but this is honestly the only foundation i've been using for months. the coverage is nice, it looks so natural on my skin, feel like i'm not wearing anything and is so easy to brush on quickly in the morning.
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
Review for: 24 Warm Beige more...
This is amazing. This powder is medium to full coverage, long lasting and lightweight. On its own it works wonders. Sometimes I use a bit to blend out harsh lines or brighten my makeup, but I’ve realized applying powder foundation over liquid can emphasize your pores.
Natalie P.
Lancaster, PA
Still use this to this day and it’s the bomb. Literally makes my face look great. I don’t care if this is $20 for one, I will keep buying them because they have the perfect tone that matches my tone and I’ve been loyal to this stuff for a lonnnnngggg time.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?
Mary R.
Markham, ON
What’s a good powder foundation? I have combination skin and not as dark as my picture. I was looking at SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation. What do you think?
Samantha G.
Old bridge , NJ
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?