9 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Zarah L.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 18 Golden Linen 0.264 oz
I've just added this powder to my summer collection of light makeup. However, that doesn't stop me from sayign this product is very lightweight, even if you want to pack it on for an event, dinner or etc. For me it doesn't cake up either throughout the day unless that humidity strikes over 60%. Through this I've notced it's not the usual cakey "flare up" some of my experiences with other powders I've had in the past. I'd advise taking a quick splurge as you'll love this for combination / oily summer skin types.
Leah E.
Leah E.
Sandston
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 34 Peach Fawn 0.264 oz
While i did find this to be okay it seemed to disapear rather quickly. i hit pan in what felt like a shorter time frame then any of my other powder foundations. it was somewhat buildable but be careful to avoid a somewhat "cakey" apperance. overall i would recommend this to someone who wants to try powder foundation without breaking the bank. it will definitely give you a good feel for how they work. i also think this has been repackaged but i do not see a huge difference in formulation.
No D.
No D.
Not sure if I am using it correctly. I use this product over liquid foundation. I allow the liquid foundation to dry completely before going over certain areas that need extra coverage. I have sampled plenty of pressed powders and I recently settled (happily) with this one. I really liked how it doesn't leave me with a heavy makeup look--which I do not like.
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 02 Porcelain Neutral 0.264 oz
Great powder! I am always a fan of Sephora Collection and in addition to this I use their concealer. Great prices and the product and quality is amazing. Seeing that drugstore brands are inching up in price I love seeing what I can get in this collection. This doesn't cake up or sit in your pores. With a good setting spray it looks finished and smooth
Bailey O.
Bailey O.
Williamsport, IN
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 24 Warm Beige 0.264 oz
So this powder is amazing I use a matte liquid and I use the matte powder because I'm an oily girl but I have random dry spots through out my face and the thing I love about this powder is that it doesn't cling to my dry spots and it does really well with other products sitting on top of it. Must have for me ☺️
Mallory A.
Mallory A.
Trumann, AR
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 12 Fair Warm 0.264 oz
I love anything with a Matte Finish. I'm particularly fond of the Perfection Powder because it helped with evening my skin tone and was light yet offered full coverage. I've even been running late and just threw this powder and a bronzer on and had a complete look to cover my blemishes. Definitely recommend..
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 42 Warm Tan 0.264 oz
I have oily-combo skin and always gravitate towards matte powders. This one is consistent and come in a variety of shades. Keeps my face nice and matte for hours. The pigment is good and the price is a more affordable than other lines in Sephora but more than a drugstore brand. Give it a try!
jasmine v.
jasmine v.
Crescent city , Fl
Oh my gosh. this product right here is a life saver for me. i have been going to sephora for years now and i love it but when they showed me this product i changed the game for me. I don't have bump are any discoloration of my face but this foundation makes my complection look amazing.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 14 Neutral Linen 0.264 oz
It has great build able cover and it super lightweight. It is a little drying since it is a powder foundation. Make sure hydrate your skin well and exfoliate weekly if you are prone to dryer skin. Blend all concealer prior to application, if that's the order you apply your makeup.
Loralei F.
Loralei F.
Oxford , MS
This powder is creamy but as it goes on get a very powdered finish. It has some of the best coverage I've seen for the price. It balances light from cameras really well so if you take lots of pictures or videos it's perfect. I would definitely buy this product again!
Eliana B.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Crystal🦄
Crystal🦄
Does this product have a natural looking finish!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Old bridge , Nj
I've read a lot of users used this over liquid foundation, but can this be used as foundation coverage alone ? Also is it long lasting without setting spray or primer ?
Jean J.
Jean J.
Does this product stay on long if not what's the amount of time before it starts diminishing?