BY SEPHORA #44 in Powder Foundation

A modern hybrid foundation powder with a creamy texture and a buildable, soft-matte finish. This unique new formulation strikes the perfect balance between long-wearing, buildable matte coverage and endless perfection for a flawless, natural matte complexion. FlexMatte Technology flexes and moves with skin for the ultimate comfort and weightless coverage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesBeauty Tip: Use the square-cut edge of the included sponge applicator around the eyes and corners of the nose for perfect, even application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 20 Neutral Beige 0.264 oz
This product still makes you oily. I didn’t like it. It also shows a lot of texture. Used it for when I needed something quick and fast. I wouldn’t repurchase. The packaging is nice and price is so-so. Bought it at Sephora.
Laurie G.
I absolutely love this foundation!! It doesn't feel heavy on my skin or make me break out since I have very sensitive skin and it covers any and all blemishes easily!! I would highly recommend it to anyone and it can be purchased at any Sephora store inside JCPenny or a stand alone Sephora store. SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation
Arianna Jean M.
Ewa Beach
This foundation is used mostly for oily skin types. Its not a heavy appliance nor is it cakey or feel heavy. Its very light and covers well along with making it look like you're not even wearing makeup at all. I've used this product before and I Still use it! I got it for 20$ at sephora and I for sure will stick with this foundation!
Matraisa W.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this powder compliments the liquid foundation I put underneath of it. It also really helps with oil control. It gives my face a Matte and photo finish.
mariam k.
chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my everyday powder foundation. The coverage is amazing and a little goes a long way. It’s so affordable compared to all the other powder foundations I’ve used in the past. It’s definitely a more casual makeup look and would maybe go with something else for bigger occasions.
Kristen H.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 14 Neutral Linen 0.264 oz
Seriously the best powder foundation I've ever used! I apply it over my liquid foundation and have seen awesome results! My skin looks smooth and flawless, and it stays for a long time too! Definitely recommend!!! SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation
Amanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 02 Porcelain Neutral 0.264 oz
This is what I use as my daily foundation when I just have errands to run and not going anywhere special. (I work from home) It is amazing and keeps the shine down! I have tried a LOT of powders over the years and this is my favorite. It doesnt get gross after use either.
Shymari S.
Review for: Other
I tried this foundation for the first time back in July. I haven't stopped using it. It works great for my mixed (dry/oily) face. it isn't thick feeling at all. it goes on smooth and makes your face look full even though there is not a lot of foundation on. I love it!
Taylor N.
Vermillion, SD
Review for: Other
This powder is amazing. I would compare it to the bare minerals pressed powder that runs for $35 dollars i believe! So this is a lot cheaper! It’s a little darker on the skin than the package but love the coverage and how long it lasts.
Katherine V.
Washington , DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation 42 Warm Tan 0.264 oz
This is a great powder! It is very similar with pricier brands but a lot more affordable. It feels very light on skin, but giving you great coverage without feeling you have too much make-up on. Gives you a very natural look.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
Is this better than the liquid foundation?
Yobana M.
How's this for any type of skin?
Mary R.
Markham, ON
What’s a good powder foundation? I have combination skin and not as dark as my picture. I was looking at SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation. What do you think?
Dianne B.
Surrey, BC
How is the wearing time with this product? Has anyone with dry skin used this? Does it cling to dry patches at all?
Crystal🦄
Does this product have a natural looking finish!