BY SEPHORA

A silky, lightweight, shine-reducing powder foundation. Smooth and feather light, our pressed powder foundation glides over the skin and leaves your complexion looking like sheer perfection. This unique formulation includes Nylon 12, for excellent adherence and long wear. Plus it may be applied wet or dry, depending on the coverage you desire. Try applying over liquid foundation in place of powder for a poreless, porcelain finish. The "R" and the "D" in the shade name reflects Sephora's French background. The "R" stands for Roseé (pink) and is for those with cool undertones. The "D" stands for Doreé (gold) and is for those with warm or yellow undertones. see more...

• I usually use covergirl, is this a better alternative?1 Answers
Bri L.
Windsor
Not even sure if this is correct product I currently have. There are so many it's overwhelming to this simple girl. I have the press powder. I don't do this contouring business (who's got time for that? To.look fake?). But all I know is I do not like their bulky compact design with the sponge underneath the compact. I end up sticking my nail in the pressed powder every time just trying to open the darn thing. Will not buy again for the price. Nothing special of a product and product case sucks!
albany s.
Medley, FL
Quite light I love it as it combines with the skin achieving a natural and satin effectEasy application thanks to its texture and the sponge that accompanies it is a key pieceThe product is very durable, I always retouch it but it is something personal
Leslie L.
Lyss, Bern
I life in Switzerland , and I really have a bad struggle to buy me some makeup in my skin tone. Once I went to France and found a Sephora Shop. Y'all wont belive me , but I was so happy, really happy , basically happy to find a makeup brand who selling my skin tone to. Whatever.
I really love it!! It fits just perfectly with my skin
Olisa A.
I use this foundation to set my under eye concealer, this is a really sheer product which I personally like, I don't like when you can see the powder so if you like a really sheer/matte product this would be a really amazing product for you
Joylynne R.
Canovanas, PR
A mii me encanto, se siente suave en mi piel.. La verdad que NO me quejo, buen precio y mas sii NO quieres utilizar micho producto en TU piel..
Shelley M.
Lasts all night it matifies your face well and I think it is a really good product and I do recommend it .
Sara L.
Montreal
Its just like it i can also contour with this product i really like it... i recommand you this product
Letícia A.
Otimo para fazer contorno no rosto, e dar uma aparencia de mais saudavel pro rosto! recopmente demais ,
Telma H.
It works, and lasts all day. My go to, foundation, and perfect if you want that mate look!
Madelene J.
Awesome foundation. Lasts forever and great cover. Works well everyday and for parties.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
I usually use covergirl, is this a better alternative?