BY SEPHORA

A silky, lightweight, shine-reducing powder foundation. Smooth and feather light, our pressed powder foundation glides over the skin and leaves your complexion looking like sheer perfection. This unique formulation includes Nylon 12, for excellent adherence and long wear. Plus it may be applied wet or dry, depending on the coverage you desire. Try applying over liquid foundation in place of powder for a poreless, porcelain finish. The "R" and the "D" in the shade name reflects Sephora's French background. The "R" stands for Roseé (pink) and is for those with cool undertones. The "D" stands for Doreé (gold) and is for those with warm or yellow undertones. see more...

• I usually use covergirl, is this a better alternative?1 Answers
Bri L.
Windsor
Not even sure if this is correct product I currently have. There are so many it's overwhelming to this simple girl. I have the press powder. I don't do this contouring business (who's got time for that? To.look fake?). But all I know is I do not like their bulky compact design with the sponge underneath the compact. I end up sticking my nail in the pressed powder every time just trying to open the darn thing. Will not buy again for the price. Nothing special of a product and product case sucks!
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use covergirl, is this a better alternative?