BY SEPHORA

A silky, lightweight, shine-reducing powder foundation. Smooth and feather light, our pressed powder foundation glides over the skin and leaves your complexion looking like sheer perfection. This unique formulation includes Nylon 12, for excellent adherence and long wear. Plus it may be applied wet or dry, depending on the coverage you desire. Try applying over liquid foundation in place of powder for a poreless, porcelain finish. The "R" and the "D" in the shade name reflects Sephora's French background. The "R" stands for Roseé (pink) and is for those with cool undertones. The "D" stands for Doreé (gold) and is for those with warm or yellow undertones. see more...

• I usually use covergirl, is this a better alternative?1 Answers
Ramona G.
Matched my complexion so well. it's like a get up and go for me just throw on some lipstick and out the door
Natasha M.
Farrell, PA
I like the MAC Brand because it is a brand that is exclusive and it is not cheap. I will always use MAC
Lasheka N.
Fort Worth, TX
This a really great foundation. I have found out about it when I didn't have the funding for my MAC
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
I liked this because I have really bad oily skin and it helped control it, and leaves a good finish
Kay C.
The color is off on deeper skin tones. It made me oily and did not really give me a matte finish.
Lois O.
Nice and Matte, but I wouldn't suggest using this as a standalone foundation but as a presspowder
Guisha C.
Rich in color. Not the best for oily skin. Could have a more natural finish other than that
Chesnya C.
Elmont, NY
Good product. I just wish it came in more colors. Especially colors for African Americans.
Megan F.
Boston, MA
This is the only foundation I will use now. Works great and doesn't look cakey like most.
lexie m.
Cordova, TN
This foundation applies very smoothly and leaves little cakeness and perfect color match
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
I usually use covergirl, is this a better alternative?