BY SEPHORA

A silky, lightweight, shine-reducing powder foundation. Smooth and feather light, our pressed powder foundation glides over the skin and leaves your complexion looking like sheer perfection. This unique formulation includes Nylon 12, for excellent adherence and long wear. Plus it may be applied wet or dry, depending on the coverage you desire. Try applying over liquid foundation in place of powder for a poreless, porcelain finish. The "R" and the "D" in the shade name reflects Sephora's French background. The "R" stands for Roseé (pink) and is for those with cool undertones. The "D" stands for Doreé (gold) and is for those with warm or yellow undertones. see more...

• I usually use covergirl, is this a better alternative?1 Answers
Lois O.
Nice and Matte, but I wouldn't suggest using this as a standalone foundation but as a presspowder
Guisha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rich in color. Not the best for oily skin. Could have a more natural finish other than that
Alana B.
Chula Vista, CA
It goes on very thick and kinda cakey and I usually like a more natural look but it looks nice in pictures so there's that
Megan F.
Boston, MA
This is the only foundation I will use now. Works great and doesn't look cakey like most.
Natasha M.
Farrell, PA
I like the MAC Brand because it is a brand that is exclusive and it is not cheap. I will always use MAC
lexie m.
Cordova, TN
This foundation applies very smoothly and leaves little cakeness and perfect color match
Kay C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is off on deeper skin tones. It made me oily and did not really give me a matte finish.
Tiffany C.
Madison Heights, VA
Love this product and how it makes my face look and feel, I'm not big on foundation but the sales associates helped match me with the one that was right for me.
Amber D.
Reisterstown, MD
I haven't use this product but would love to try it out . My friends says this is a great product to use they have really nice stuff
Letícia A.
Otimo para fazer contorno no rosto, e dar uma aparencia de mais saudavel pro rosto! recopmente demais ,
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use covergirl, is this a better alternative?