BY SEPHORA

A silky, lightweight, shine-reducing powder foundation. Smooth and feather light, our pressed powder foundation glides over the skin and leaves your complexion looking like sheer perfection. This unique formulation includes Nylon 12, for excellent adherence and long wear. Plus it may be applied wet or dry, depending on the coverage you desire. Try applying over liquid foundation in place of powder for a poreless, porcelain finish. The "R" and the "D" in the shade name reflects Sephora's French background. The "R" stands for Roseé (pink) and is for those with cool undertones. The "D" stands for Doreé (gold) and is for those with warm or yellow undertones. see more...

• I usually use covergirl, is this a better alternative?1 Answers
Kaela K.
Lake Worth, FL
I'm a true believer in Sephora products. While the product I got was a little light for my skin, it still is a wonderful alternative to BareMinerals, or to add a powder on top of a liquid foundation.
Erika W.
Tallahassee, FL
I use this everyday and it covers very well. No complaints from me. If you have a change to purchase it do. The product is goes on smooth and stays in all day long
Tiffany C.
Madison Heights, VA
Love this product and how it makes my face look and feel, I'm not big on foundation but the sales associates helped match me with the one that was right for me.
Aimed A.
Decatur, GA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Matifying Compact Foundation D65 0.3 oz this compact I love it is high coverage, it leaves the skin without shine I love it.
Serena K.
Fort White, FL
Love this! Although I use this for contouring rather than foundation!!! I'm medium so it goes pefectly when using as a contour of the cheekbones.
Ladayja M.
Greenville, NC
Good Product and totally worth the money , and in fact its not even that much . I highly recommend thins to everybody that does make up .
Amber D.
Reisterstown, MD
I haven't use this product but would love to try it out . My friends says this is a great product to use they have really nice stuff
Amber H.
Bossier City, LA
It works excellent, I prefer this over liquid foundation. It covers perfectly and evenly. Works good especially on my oily t zones
Alana B.
Chula Vista, CA
It goes on very thick and kinda cakey and I usually like a more natural look but it looks nice in pictures so there's that
Rose N.
Portland, OR
I use this compact for an all over the face bronze. It gives me just enough color that I need. A little goes a long way
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
I usually use covergirl, is this a better alternative?