BY SEPHORA

A silky, lightweight, shine-reducing powder foundation. Smooth and feather light, our pressed powder foundation glides over the skin and leaves your complexion looking like sheer perfection. This unique formulation includes Nylon 12, for excellent adherence and long wear. Plus it may be applied wet or dry, depending on the coverage you desire. Try applying over liquid foundation in place of powder for a poreless, porcelain finish. The "R" and the "D" in the shade name reflects Sephora's French background. The "R" stands for Roseé (pink) and is for those with cool undertones. The "D" stands for Doreé (gold) and is for those with warm or yellow undertones. see more...

• I usually use covergirl, is this a better alternative?1 Answers
Adarian T.
Monroe, LA
This is an amazing foundation! I went to the store and got my skin color matched- which one of the employees helped me with. The foundation matches my skin color perfectly! However, I would say that it is a tad overpriced.
Serena K.
Fort White, FL
Love this! Although I use this for contouring rather than foundation!!! I'm medium so it goes pefectly when using as a contour of the cheekbones.
Patricia Z.
Accokeek, MD
I'm not a big foundation wearer but I like how natural this makes my skin look. I tend to have a hard time finding the write blend so that I don't look so pasty.
Kaela K.
Lake Worth, FL
I'm a true believer in Sephora products. While the product I got was a little light for my skin, it still is a wonderful alternative to BareMinerals, or to add a powder on top of a liquid foundation.
Erika W.
Tallahassee, FL
I use this everyday and it covers very well. No complaints from me. If you have a change to purchase it do. The product is goes on smooth and stays in all day long
Ladayja M.
Greenville, NC
Good Product and totally worth the money , and in fact its not even that much . I highly recommend thins to everybody that does make up .
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
I liked this because I have really bad oily skin and it helped control it, and leaves a good finish
Chesnya C.
Elmont, NY
Good product. I just wish it came in more colors. Especially colors for African Americans.
Lauren B.
This is one of my favorite foundations. I use this or a MAC lasting foundation on a daily
Ramona G.
Matched my complexion so well. it's like a get up and go for me just throw on some lipstick and out the door
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use covergirl, is this a better alternative?