BY SEPHORA

A silky, lightweight, shine-reducing powder foundation. Smooth and feather light, our pressed powder foundation glides over the skin and leaves your complexion looking like sheer perfection. This unique formulation includes Nylon 12, for excellent adherence and long wear. Plus it may be applied wet or dry, depending on the coverage you desire. Try applying over liquid foundation in place of powder for a poreless, porcelain finish. The "R" and the "D" in the shade name reflects Sephora's French background. The "R" stands for Roseé (pink) and is for those with cool undertones. The "D" stands for Doreé (gold) and is for those with warm or yellow undertones. see more...

• I usually use covergirl, is this a better alternative?1 Answers
Marian M.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on days that I want something on my face (to keep oiliness at bay) but not a heavy foundation. I can't say much about coverage, because that's not why I use this, but it looks so natural and does the job. Keeps everything not too shiny and you can't even tell I'm wearing anything!
Fallon O.
Horsham, PA
I love the coverage this product gives. It is super affordable with an easy application. It looks very natural even though it is matifying. It has a buildable coverage depending on what kind of look you are going for. I do recommend this product.
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY
Excellent coverage! I will sometimes use this as a powder on top of my liquid foundation, but more often I find it has enough coverage that I can use it by itself.
Amber H.
Bossier City, LA
It works excellent, I prefer this over liquid foundation. It covers perfectly and evenly. Works good especially on my oily t zones
Rose N.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this compact for an all over the face bronze. It gives me just enough color that I need. A little goes a long way
Lasheka N.
Fort Worth, TX
This a really great foundation. I have found out about it when I didn't have the funding for my MAC
Coral M.
Post falls
I love this product so so much! The tint is just so perfect! It is so easy to apply! It is good for all types of skins! It is so lightweight I just love it! I definitely recommend this to others!!! I love it!
felicia a.
Mishawaka, IN
This is great for covering up everything. I don't like that my pores can't breath though. It also feels a bit heavy. It is nice that it hides everything though. I found pores no more was amazing and very light weight of that's what you're trying to cover up.
Cheyenne B.
I have oily skin so it is sometimes hard to find a foundation that will leave me matte. This will leave your skin shine free. It is also build-able coverage and doesn't leave your face looking caked with make up. Definitely worth the price.
Nia
I did really like this product, however I couldn't find my perfect shade. It can be hard for dark skin girls to find that perfect color for them but if that is not the case then definitely a great product to try.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use covergirl, is this a better alternative?