BY SEPHORA #86 in Powder Foundation

A silky, lightweight, shine-reducing powder foundation. Smooth and feather light, our pressed powder foundation glides over the skin and leaves your complexion looking like sheer perfection. This unique formulation includes Nylon 12, for excellent adherence and long wear. Plus it may be applied wet or dry, depending on the coverage you desire. Try applying over liquid foundation in place of powder for a poreless, porcelain finish. The "R" and the "D" in the shade name reflects Sephora's French background. The "R" stands for Roseé (pink) and is for those with cool undertones. The "D" stands for Doreé (gold) and is for those with warm or yellow undertones.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I usually use covergirl, is this a better alternative?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this for oily skin? Also, is it bet...2 Answers
Natalie H.
richmond
This was the first foundation I ever purchased. It matches my skin tone perfectly and they have a variety of shades. Even when I was inexperienced, it made my skin look flawless and matte. It covers my pores and imperfections- everything I look for in a foundation. I would recommend this product to anyone with oily to combination skin because it is not drying but as it is a powder it will really help to mattefy oily areas. The only con to this foundation is the price. However it comes with a ton of product which is always nice so you don’t have to run back out to get a new one often. It is very bendable and overall a great product. I began using this product 5 years ago and still use it sometimes today!
Slayahontas S.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Matifying Compact Foundation I actually like this foundation. The coverage is probably medium, I wouldn’t exactly say buildable. It’s easy to apply for the most part but beauty blenders do kind of smear the product around so make sure you dab instead of swipe.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got this SEPHORA COLLECTION Matte Perfection Powder Foundation at Sephora.
The sales girls were so helpful they color machete my skin and give my the best products for my price.
I would definitely buy it again.
Emily W.
This powder foundation has medium coverage and is great for my oily skin! I sometimes use it alone or on top of my liquid foundation for extra coverage. It makes my skin look and feel smooth and matte as well. I definitely recommend it to everyone seeking a matifying foundation. #contest
Kirti p.
I love this  compact foundation.  Sephora brands definitely have their hits and misses but this is definitely a hit. It compares to some of the more luxurious make up brands out there. Prose is that it's definitely cost-effective con is that it could be a little bit heavy but it all depends on how you apply it
Ciera B.
These products are a great alternative to expensive make up. If you are looking for something affordable yet high-quality this is the way to go. This powder creates a flawless finish it it's easy to use and goes on quite smooth. You can get different shades to match your skin or shades for highlighting and contouring.
David S.
I like to use this when I'm in a rush and have no time for liquid foundation. The coverage is great for me and the color matches perfectly. It's compact and portable too. It's oil-free and mattes so I don't have to worry about powder on top
Ana R.
Brooklyn
Es muy bueno por qué te permite poder aplicar perfecto en tu cara y no es grumoso. Te permite tener una cara muy bien afinada permitiendo que tu máquillaje se perfeccione mejor. Esto también hace que tu maquillaje sea más natural y no con grumos.
Effa T.
Rochester
I used to use this product for a few years and totally feel in love with it. Though my skin changed and I needed something more full coverage. I totally recommend this is you want a natural, light weight foundation
silena e.
Carlsbad, NM
I've used this powder foundation a handful of times and it works very well. It applies easily and doesn't look caked on. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a powder foundation.
Dareen E.
Corona, CA
Does anyone recommend this for oily skin? Also, is it better to just use this as a foundation? Or to apply a little on top of an actual liquid foundation?
Bianca E.
E Wenatchee, WA
I usually use covergirl, is this a better alternative?