Sephora
COLLECTION Mask Stick Bamboo 088oz/ 25g

SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask Stick Bamboo 0.88oz/ 25g

A line of face masks in stick formulas, each of which is enriched with different ingredients to target a specific skincare concern. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Blemishes, OilinessFormulation: Stick What Else You Need to Know: Sephora Collection mask sticks are incredibly easy to use for visible results in as little as five minutes. The precise application specifically targets the areas of your face without any mess. Switch up the sticks depending on your skin's needs or multi-mask. Watermelon Mask: Nurtures. Bamboo Mask: Mattifies. Charcoal Mask: Smoothing. Spirulina Mask: Purifying.

Are they nice or a waste of money?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask Stick Bamboo 0.88oz/ 25g!
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask Stick Bamboo 0.88oz/ 25g uploaded by Amy O.
Decided to give this cute little mask stick a try since it was only $3 at Sephora. I really like how easy it was to apply, you just roll it on. Didn’t have to press hard, the mask is pretty soft right out of the tube. First time, I left it on for 5 min per instructions. It was ok. Second time, left it on for 10 minutes and felt it had more time to work. Just rinse with warm water and you’re done! This left my skin soft and shine-free, so I’d say it’s a pretty good mattifying mask for $3. I’m sure there are better ones like this, but they are like $26 🤦‍♀️
Zoya S.
Bronx, NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask Stick Bamboo 0.88oz/ 25g uploaded by Zoya S.
This mask stick is good . It smells nice and it leaves my skin feeling soft but not as soft as other Product I have tried before.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask Stick Bamboo 0.88oz/ 25g
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask Stick Bamboo 0.88oz/ 25g uploaded by Susan K.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask Stick Bamboo 0.88oz/ 25g uploaded by Susan K.
This Sephora mask stick is interesting. It’s easy to apply and so fun. It smells decently good too. However, I don’t feel it’s effective. After applying, my skin felt soft but not as soft as other products. Also, it’s not as mattifying either. On the bright side, if you are on a hurry, it just takes 5 min and you’re good to go. Sephora Collection Mask Stick Bamboo 088Oz/ 25G
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Great mask and affordable. I like how my skin felt more relaxed and no mess. I wear the mask while doing homework and there is no greasy feeling. I like the design of the packaging and Sephora has a variety of sticks to buy from. I would recommend this one, natural bamboo.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,267 reviews
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask Stick Bamboo 0.88oz/ 25g uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I like this bamboo 🎍 stick mask. This mask is mattifying and dries quickly. I love that it leaves my face clean and not dry. I love how it's in a stick form and very easy to apply, there is no mess and stick is clean after using.
Filipa S.
Union, NJ
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask Stick Bamboo 0.88oz/ 25g uploaded by Filipa S.
I bought this face mask last week because it is on sale for $4 on the sephora website. I love it so far! I used it once and I love how easy it is to apply, and its mess free! You just apply it to your face with the stick and leave it for 5-10 min and wash off. The scent is earthy and herbal like, a bit strong.
Izabela P.
Scarborough, ME
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask Stick Bamboo 0.88oz/ 25g uploaded by Izabela P.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask Stick Bamboo 0.88oz/ 25g uploaded by Izabela P.
I’m adamant that five minutes isn’t enough time for these masks to be effective. I leave them on for ten minutes and I do feel they work better at the ten-minute mark. All of the masks left my face feeling clean but the Bamboo mask left my face dry (but I like). The Watermelon and Spirulina mask left my face soft. The Charcoal mask fell somewhere in between dry but nourished.
Mackinly G.
Burleson
The Sephora Collection Bamboo Mask Stick is super easy to swipe on, so your fingers don’t get dirty in the process. It is a detoxifying mask, and I find it gives my skin a deep clean. It is affordable, and definitely worth a try!
Maria N.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask Stick Bamboo 0.88oz/ 25g uploaded by Maria N.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask Stick Bamboo 0.88oz/ 25g uploaded by Maria N.
This is such an easy and affordable mask!! It swipes right onto your face so there is no need to get your fingers all dirty. It detoxifies all the impurities from my face, leaving it soft and smooth! Will definitely repurchase this in the future.
Larysa K.
Vancouver, WA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask Stick Bamboo 0.88oz/ 25g uploaded by Larysa K.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask Stick Bamboo 0.88oz/ 25g uploaded by Larysa K.
The mask institute I tried for the first time. I am delighted. It's very convenient to apply, it ilies softly, nothing flows and get dirty. Very nice smell.