BY SEPHORA

A set of six SEPHORA COLLECTION sheet masks that each target a specific concern for the eye area, hands, feet, or face. Indulge from head to toe with this allover set of six sheet masks mask set. Each mask is imbued with a different active to target a specific skin concern for hands, feet, eyes, or face. Try them all to feel completely rejuvenated, or gift them out to those you love as the perfect stocking stuffers. This set contains:- 2 x Face Mask in Avocado, Lotus- Orchid Eye Mask- Argan Hand Mask- Almond Foot Mask- Charcoal Nose Strip These products are clinically proven for all skin types. see more...

Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Laval, QC
I love mask!! Wish I could put one a day, but miss time to do it! Still have 4 to put on, maybe tonight again. It feels amazing when you pull off and you skin is moisturizer and touchy
Yasmine B.
Yasmine B.
This is amazing!! I love it is a good quality. They leave my face so soft. SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask It! All Over Set are perfect for the girls I recommend these to every one.
Iman H.
Iman H.
Tebessa
OMG! The best sheet masks I have ever tried. My skin was glowing for 2 days after I used it. For a while I could not figure out why my skin was looking so good and I recalled that I had used these masks . SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask It! All Over Set
Giusi A.
Giusi A.
Lovely set and great products! Great for preparing my skin to sun exposure e keep it clean smooth and neat at all times! Especially loved the mattifying one!
Dhenyfer A.
Dhenyfer A.
Mascara fácil maravilhosa, ultra hidratante, deixa a pele linda, macia e aveludada. Ajuda na diminuição das linhas de expressão e no controle da oleosidade.
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
This collection of mask are so good I feel in paradise when I use it because my skin look hydrated, soft, young, and so nice Is one is my favorites
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
London
All the masks needed for special occasions and when I most need it, whether it be a day in or a going out week! I recommend this to everyone
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
wiltshire
Amazing and great vaule too worth buying really helped with my confidence it wasn't to expensive and the packaging was nice
Sumaiya M.
Sumaiya M.
these masks are not at all effective, as compared to homemade masks . I am first time user , but i wont use it next time
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Pierrefonds
I love using their mask . Its really cheap compare to any other mask at sephora and the quality are also very good.
Noelia B.
Noelia B.
sunnyside, NY
are there just one mask per package?
Samira B.
Samira B.
Tlemcen nedroma
Hello this is Mira From Algeria I m youtuber and Blogger Girl Want to colaborate with you please