BY SEPHORA

A set of six SEPHORA COLLECTION sheet masks that each target a specific concern for the eye area, hands, feet, or face. Indulge from head to toe with this allover set of six sheet masks mask set. Each mask is imbued with a different active to target a specific skin concern for hands, feet, eyes, or face. Try them all to feel completely rejuvenated, or gift them out to those you love as the perfect stocking stuffers. This set contains:- 2 x Face Mask in Avocado, Lotus- Orchid Eye Mask- Argan Hand Mask- Almond Foot Mask- Charcoal Nose Strip These products are clinically proven for all skin types. see more...

Alix M.
Washington, Tyne and wear
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these free with an online order I made and I was so surprised by how good these are!!! Very very hydrating but not overly oily. I have oily skin so some skin care can irritate my skin and make it even more oily but these didn't! I highly recommend!
Dani M.
Overton, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora sheet masks are my favorite! I have tried a number of masks by different brands, however Sephora's masks are by far my favorites; I love how soft, moisturized, smooth, and glowing these masks leave my face feeling. I would highly recommend!
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all face masks, lip masks, eye masks from the Sephora line. My skin feels so good after. I buy them online at Sephora and they are very affordable. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable mask for whatever they need it for.
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
These masks feel very nice on the skin and very soothing. Also it's a very cheap item that I usually add into my shopping cart anytime I'm shopping in Sephora. Would recommend for a nice diy cheap spa day.
Amanda Y.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
These mask are bad. For the price of them they are alright. They aren't extremely pricy which is nice. I bough mine as Sephora so there are variety to pick from. I would recommend this to other if they need one that is not too pricey.
Gabrielle F.
Laval, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mask!! Wish I could put one a day, but miss time to do it! Still have 4 to put on, maybe tonight again. It feels amazing when you pull off and you skin is moisturizer and touchy
Giusi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely set and great products! Great for preparing my skin to sun exposure e keep it clean smooth and neat at all times! Especially loved the mattifying one!
Dhenyfer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara fácil maravilhosa, ultra hidratante, deixa a pele linda, macia e aveludada. Ajuda na diminuição das linhas de expressão e no controle da oleosidade.
Giselle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This collection of mask are so good I feel in paradise when I use it because my skin look hydrated, soft, young, and so nice Is one is my favorites
Jasmine K.
London
All the masks needed for special occasions and when I most need it, whether it be a day in or a going out week! I recommend this to everyone
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
are there just one mask per package?
Samira B.
Tlemcen nedroma
Hello this is Mira From Algeria I m youtuber and Blogger Girl Want to colaborate with you please