BY SEPHORA

A set of six SEPHORA COLLECTION sheet masks that each target a specific concern for the eye area, hands, feet, or face. Indulge from head to toe with this allover set of six sheet masks mask set. Each mask is imbued with a different active to target a specific skin concern for hands, feet, eyes, or face. Try them all to feel completely rejuvenated, or gift them out to those you love as the perfect stocking stuffers. This set contains:- 2 x Face Mask in Avocado, Lotus- Orchid Eye Mask- Argan Hand Mask- Almond Foot Mask- Charcoal Nose Strip These products are clinically proven for all skin types. see more...

Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Beuningen
This is amazing!! I love it. It is a good quality for the price. I really like the mask for the eyes it makes my eyes feel soft and hydrated. But the feet mask isn't my favorite but that is because I am not a fan of masks for your feet it feels sticky after using it which I don't like. Aboutaleb the rest I am really happy whit.
Laura M.
Laura M.
north vancouver
I have not had this bundle but I've had many many face masks from Sephora and I have never been let down they do wonders for my skin and are very very reasonable priced I love how many different types of masks for different type I have not had this bundle but I've had many many face masks from Sephora and I have never been let down they do wonders for my skin and are very very reasonable priced I love how many different types of masks for different type your parts of your body. Would recommend to anybody.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Glasgow , Wishaw
perfect for sunburns
I got a really bad sunburn and putting one of these bad boys on really felt amazing on my face. The smells are not strong but they are still there so it is perfect for those sensitive to smell. I highly recommend these. they work really well and I love how each mask has a different purpose. Also the price is great!
noa m.
noa m.
i loved the sephora collection mask it all over set because it really hydrated my face,it took all the blackheads of my face,it cleand my pores and it didint react with my oili skin and create acne on my face like other masks that i have tried in the past didi to me.
Alix M.
Alix M.
Washington, Tyne and Wear
I got these free with an online order I made and I was so surprised by how good these are!!! Very very hydrating but not overly oily. I have oily skin so some skin care can irritate my skin and make it even more oily but these didn't! I highly recommend!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, MB
I love all face masks, lip masks, eye masks from the Sephora line. My skin feels so good after. I buy them online at Sephora and they are very affordable. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable mask for whatever they need it for.
Dani M.
Dani M.
Overton, NS
Sephora sheet masks are my favorite! I have tried a number of masks by different brands, however Sephora's masks are by far my favorites; I love how soft, moisturized, smooth, and glowing these masks leave my face feeling. I would highly recommend!
🎀 👑.
🎀 👑.
Bouira
Amazing masks it's a good quality the mask for the eyes is cool it makes my eyes hydrated , sephora masks are perfecte for the girls i recommend these to everyone
Erika E.
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
These masks feel very nice on the skin and very soothing. Also it's a very cheap item that I usually add into my shopping cart anytime I'm shopping in Sephora. Would recommend for a nice diy cheap spa day.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Calgary, AB
These mask are bad. For the price of them they are alright. They aren't extremely pricy which is nice. I bough mine as Sephora so there are variety to pick from. I would recommend this to other if they need one that is not too pricey.
Noelia B.
Noelia B.
sunnyside, NY
are there just one mask per package?
Samira B.
Samira B.
Tlemcen nedroma
Hello this is Mira From Algeria I m youtuber and Blogger Girl Want to colaborate with you please