BY SEPHORA

A set of six SEPHORA COLLECTION sheet masks that each target a specific concern for the eye area, hands, feet, or face. Indulge from head to toe with this allover set of six sheet masks mask set. Each mask is imbued with a different active to target a specific skin concern for hands, feet, eyes, or face. Try them all to feel completely rejuvenated, or gift them out to those you love as the perfect stocking stuffers. This set contains:- 2 x Face Mask in Avocado, Lotus- Orchid Eye Mask- Argan Hand Mask- Almond Foot Mask- Charcoal Nose Strip These products are clinically proven for all skin types. see more...

Rey G.
Rey G.
Kaufman
#sephora la mejor me encantan sus productos Exelente calidad..este en especial es de mis mejores lo recomiendo
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Steelton , PA
Great mask from sephora . i Absolutely love face mask and these are great . They met my expectations when i tried them.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Northford, CT
LOVE Sephora masks so definitely want to purchase his whole set! An amazing deal with such AMAZING masks!!
Brinia E.
Brinia E.
I love these sheet masks, they are affordable and smell amazing!! I even got my boyfriend hook on these!!
Maria F.
Maria F.
It is very relaxing when you wear it and makes your face tight but doesn't keep up with keeping your skin clean
Aimee F.
Aimee F.
Love the face mask. Face always feels refresh, smooth, soft and clean! The smell is also awesome!
Maria P.
Maria P.
Norcross, GA
I have not tryed this proudet yet but i wouls really love i fell like this would be uesd over night for some reason
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
katherine u.
katherine u.
San juan
Me encanta  me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro Me encanta  me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro
Grace D.
Grace D.
Love all sephora masks! They work wonders on my skin! Would recommend to all !!!!!!!!!!!
Noelia B.
Noelia B.
sunnyside, NY
are there just one mask per package?
Samira B.
Samira B.
Tlemcen nedroma
Hello this is Mira From Algeria I m youtuber and Blogger Girl Want to colaborate with you please