BY SEPHORA

A set of six SEPHORA COLLECTION sheet masks that each target a specific concern for the eye area, hands, feet, or face. Indulge from head to toe with this allover set of six sheet masks mask set. Each mask is imbued with a different active to target a specific skin concern for hands, feet, eyes, or face. Try them all to feel completely rejuvenated, or gift them out to those you love as the perfect stocking stuffers. This set contains:- 2 x Face Mask in Avocado, Lotus- Orchid Eye Mask- Argan Hand Mask- Almond Foot Mask- Charcoal Nose Strip These products are clinically proven for all skin types. see more...

Shinita D.
Fort Mitchell
Used this product twice and it made my skin so beautiful it's really a great product I love it and will try it again
Ivori L.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could not get enough of these my store never has enough in Stock wish they were on sale more $6 a pop is not cheap
Maria P.
Norcross, GA
I have not tryed this proudet yet but i wouls really love i fell like this would be uesd over night for some reason
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good deal for all of these masks. Plus you get to try a little bit of everything. I love this set.
Maria F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is very relaxing when you wear it and makes your face tight but doesn't keep up with keeping your skin clean
Rey G.
Kaufman, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
#sephora la mejor me encantan sus productos Exelente calidad..este en especial es de mis mejores lo recomiendo
Sara M.
Northford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE Sephora masks so definitely want to purchase his whole set! An amazing deal with such AMAZING masks!!
Brinia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these sheet masks, they are affordable and smell amazing!! I even got my boyfriend hook on these!!
katherine u.
San juan
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta  me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro Me encanta  me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro
Aimee F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the face mask. Face always feels refresh, smooth, soft and clean! The smell is also awesome!
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
are there just one mask per package?
Samira B.
Tlemcen nedroma
Hello this is Mira From Algeria I m youtuber and Blogger Girl Want to colaborate with you please