BY SEPHORA

A set of six SEPHORA COLLECTION sheet masks that each target a specific concern for the eye area, hands, feet, or face. Indulge from head to toe with this allover set of six sheet masks mask set. Each mask is imbued with a different active to target a specific skin concern for hands, feet, eyes, or face. Try them all to feel completely rejuvenated, or gift them out to those you love as the perfect stocking stuffers. This set contains:- 2 x Face Mask in Avocado, Lotus- Orchid Eye Mask- Argan Hand Mask- Almond Foot Mask- Charcoal Nose Strip These products are clinically proven for all skin types. see more...

Aly G.
Aly G.
Face mask addict! I love all face masks but these are by far the best! They all do very different things but are all so effective in what they are made to do. Outstanding product!
Jada M.
Jada M.
I love the cucumber and aloe Vera mask of all kinds but this cucumber mask is absolutely superb it leaves the skin with an amazing glow
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
43344
I love Sephora and most everything they sell. If they have it in sephor a brand I'll try it, becaus that's usually the best price.
Sherece B.
Sherece B.
Deer Park, NY
Love love love their face masks. I've tried s few different types and I feel like they live up to their word. Easy application. I'd definitely keep buying them.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Love them and the variarity that they have, for all types of skin. They really work fine. Nice to do them at the end of the day.
Mari D.
Mari D.
Grand prairie tx
I love this mask because it give yall some really good results and it works on my skin really well , i buy this from sephora. Its  really gentle .
Shinita D.
Shinita D.
Fort Mitchell
Used this product twice and it made my skin so beautiful it's really a great product I love it and will try it again
Ivori L.
Ivori L.
Green Bay, WI
Could not get enough of these my store never has enough in Stock wish they were on sale more $6 a pop is not cheap
Frida M.
Frida M.
Theirs all type for all skin type. If one doesnt work out you can probaly go find one that does work. Its very gentel and does not dissappoint.
Brook K.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA
This is such a good deal for all of these masks. Plus you get to try a little bit of everything. I love this set.
Noelia B.
Noelia B.
sunnyside, NY
are there just one mask per package?
Samira B.
Samira B.
Tlemcen nedroma
Hello this is Mira From Algeria I m youtuber and Blogger Girl Want to colaborate with you please