BY SEPHORA

A set of six SEPHORA COLLECTION sheet masks that each target a specific concern for the eye area, hands, feet, or face. Indulge from head to toe with this allover set of six sheet masks mask set. Each mask is imbued with a different active to target a specific skin concern for hands, feet, eyes, or face. Try them all to feel completely rejuvenated, or gift them out to those you love as the perfect stocking stuffers. This set contains:- 2 x Face Mask in Avocado, Lotus- Orchid Eye Mask- Argan Hand Mask- Almond Foot Mask- Charcoal Nose Strip These products are clinically proven for all skin types. see more...

Chelsea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing and so good for relaxing. I love them. I wish I could get all of them. It was very effective. They actually cleared up all my makeup. I purchased at sephora. So you should buy them.
SARINA M.
Union city
great removing product super hydrating use are you scared after you shower for best results before double price they haven't met most drug stores by the best one is at so far you can also ask the workers there I would recommend it again I use it daily and yes I would buy
Sherece B.
Deer Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love their face masks. I've tried s few different types and I feel like they live up to their word. Easy application. I'd definitely keep buying them.
Mari D.
Grand prairie tx
I love this mask because it give yall some really good results and it works on my skin really well , i buy this from sephora. Its  really gentle .
Frida M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Theirs all type for all skin type. If one doesnt work out you can probaly go find one that does work. Its very gentel and does not dissappoint.
Jada M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cucumber and aloe Vera mask of all kinds but this cucumber mask is absolutely superb it leaves the skin with an amazing glow
Tonya F.
43344
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Sephora and most everything they sell. If they have it in sephor a brand I'll try it, becaus that's usually the best price.
Jackie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love them and the variarity that they have, for all types of skin. They really work fine. Nice to do them at the end of the day.
Hannah W.
Seabrook, NH
This set is a great vale for what you get. Perfect for a spa night or girls night. The hand mask does feel very strange!
Ariana M.
Steelton , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mask from sephora . i Absolutely love face mask and these are great . They met my expectations when i tried them.
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
are there just one mask per package?
Samira B.
Tlemcen nedroma
Hello this is Mira From Algeria I m youtuber and Blogger Girl Want to colaborate with you please