BY SEPHORA

A set of six SEPHORA COLLECTION sheet masks that each target a specific concern for the eye area, hands, feet, or face. Indulge from head to toe with this allover set of six sheet masks mask set. Each mask is imbued with a different active to target a specific skin concern for hands, feet, eyes, or face. Try them all to feel completely rejuvenated, or gift them out to those you love as the perfect stocking stuffers. This set contains:- 2 x Face Mask in Avocado, Lotus- Orchid Eye Mask- Argan Hand Mask- Almond Foot Mask- Charcoal Nose Strip These products are clinically proven for all skin types. see more...

Nicole i.
Nicole i.
I love all these masks especially the one for the under eyes. They are very affordable and always make a difference to my skin. I have sensitive sling and they are really gentle! I always buy the gift sets for friends to try!
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
I love this product! I use this product before and after bed. It has a good value. It is very affordable. I bought this product at Walmart and sephora. This product is not disappointing! I will be buying this product again.
Katie P.
Katie P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I bought this product because I'm a huge fan of face products. It was perfect! I used them all up in about 2 -3 weeks. They all worked nicely and made my skin very nice. Will purchase again
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these sheet masks! The face ones give such nourishment and a fresh feeling to your face. The feet masks make feet baby soft!! Hand mask are amazing! Just love the results from these!
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
This is a great value when you want to begin masking! Sephora collection are great masks I love them! They're hydrating, soothing, and help my skin so much. Plus they're really affordable.
Allison B.
Allison B.
The masks left my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. The masks were not hard to peel off and did not dry out my skin after using them. I have dry skin and I will definitely use them again. This was my first time using the masks from sephora and I'm looking forward to buying them again.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
I really enjoy sephora sheet masks. They always smell amazing and leave my face looking amazing. The set is a great deal and provides many masks to relax with! Highly recommend!
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
el paso
Face masks and eye mask for a variety of concerns. Inexpensive and refreshing quick easy way to do something for yourself and your skin. Very gentle, soothing and moisturizing.
Claire H.
Claire H.
Tazewell , VA
I love to mask my oily skin decides to go crazy sometimes and will turn into the desert over night and these help nurse it back to health so quickly. I love the eye ones for my long night study session
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
These are amazing and so good for relaxing. I love them. I wish I could get all of them. It was very effective. They actually cleared up all my makeup. I purchased at sephora. So you should buy them.
Noelia B.
Noelia B.
sunnyside, NY
are there just one mask per package?
Samira B.
Samira B.
Tlemcen nedroma
Hello this is Mira From Algeria I m youtuber and Blogger Girl Want to colaborate with you please