BY SEPHORA

A set of six SEPHORA COLLECTION sheet masks that each target a specific concern for the eye area, hands, feet, or face. Indulge from head to toe with this allover set of six sheet masks mask set. Each mask is imbued with a different active to target a specific skin concern for hands, feet, eyes, or face. Try them all to feel completely rejuvenated, or gift them out to those you love as the perfect stocking stuffers. This set contains:- 2 x Face Mask in Avocado, Lotus- Orchid Eye Mask- Argan Hand Mask- Almond Foot Mask- Charcoal Nose Strip These products are clinically proven for all skin types. see more...

Dee G.
Face masks are absolutely my obsession right! When it comes to face mask, I'll be the first one to try them out!! Sephora definitely has the best choices when it comes to these! #Sephora #facemask #awesome
Jillian J.
SEPHORA COLOR LAST LIPSTICK - VINTAGE PINK by Sephora  have amazing products that last a while although they are a bit pricey I recommend signing up for a Sephora point card called the beauty oin sider card
Domenica P.
Liverpool, NY
I think this set is definitely worth the money I think that's when I use these I can definitely see a difference in my skin. The packaging is simple and cute if you are looking for a kit of face masks I would recommend this one
Sarah H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love LOVE this set of masks. They're great for a spa night. They feel amazing and leave my skin feeling so soft and smooth! I love the variety in the set. I can make a choice based on scent or purpose.
Nicole i.
I love all these masks especially the one for the under eyes. They are very affordable and always make a difference to my skin. I have sensitive sling and they are really gentle! I always buy the gift sets for friends to try!
Savannah M.
I love this product! I use this product before and after bed. It has a good value. It is very affordable. I bought this product at Walmart and sephora. This product is not disappointing! I will be buying this product again.
Katie P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I bought this product because I'm a huge fan of face products. It was perfect! I used them all up in about 2 -3 weeks. They all worked nicely and made my skin very nice. Will purchase again
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these sheet masks! The face ones give such nourishment and a fresh feeling to your face. The feet masks make feet baby soft!! Hand mask are amazing! Just love the results from these!
Aly G.
Face mask addict! I love all face masks but these are by far the best! They all do very different things but are all so effective in what they are made to do. Outstanding product!
Ashlee B.
I really enjoy sephora sheet masks. They always smell amazing and leave my face looking amazing. The set is a great deal and provides many masks to relax with! Highly recommend!
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
are there just one mask per package?
Samira B.
Tlemcen nedroma
Hello this is Mira From Algeria I m youtuber and Blogger Girl Want to colaborate with you please