BY SEPHORA

A set of six SEPHORA COLLECTION sheet masks that each target a specific concern for the eye area, hands, feet, or face. Indulge from head to toe with this allover set of six sheet masks mask set. Each mask is imbued with a different active to target a specific skin concern for hands, feet, eyes, or face. Try them all to feel completely rejuvenated, or gift them out to those you love as the perfect stocking stuffers. This set contains:- 2 x Face Mask in Avocado, Lotus- Orchid Eye Mask- Argan Hand Mask- Almond Foot Mask- Charcoal Nose Strip These products are clinically proven for all skin types. see more...

Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great value when you want to begin masking! Sephora collection are great masks I love them! They're hydrating, soothing, and help my skin so much. Plus they're really affordable.
Isabella N.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love those masks! The packaging is cute, vibrant and easy to open. The masks are great and really helped my skin. I like to use it at least once per week. It helps to keep your skin shinny, misturezed and clean. I love it and I'd definetly recommend it!
Jocelyn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are not all for me, but I did enjoy trying some of these! My face was left hydrated for most of these witch is something I look forward. The packaging looks amazing and ready for me to use so I totally recommend at least giving it a try!
Stephanie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought that this was a great way to sample different masks from the Sephora collection. I don't typically see crazy visible results with these types of masks. Good not great in my opinion. I may try a different type next time. Priced well.
Tina H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
These masks are all awesome! They are so inexpensive on their own, and in this set even cheaper! The charcoal pore mask is my fave. It does clear out all the pores on the nose. And the other paper masks are so easy and effective.
Lela T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So relaxing to use, your face feels as light as air I live it sooo much. Amazing it's a tad bit messy so be prepared but absolutely awesome and nice to use on a daily basis, it's expensive though like everything else
Allison B.
The masks left my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. The masks were not hard to peel off and did not dry out my skin after using them. I have dry skin and I will definitely use them again. This was my first time using the masks from sephora and I'm looking forward to buying them again.
Silvia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these masks. Depending of the mask is the function that they have from moisturizer your skin to cleaning mask. They're gentle and never had a harsh using them I definitely buying them again, they're a deal!
Dee G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Face masks are absolutely my obsession right! When it comes to face mask, I'll be the first one to try them out!! Sephora definitely has the best choices when it comes to these! #Sephora #facemask #awesome
Jillian J.
SEPHORA COLOR LAST LIPSTICK - VINTAGE PINK by Sephora  have amazing products that last a while although they are a bit pricey I recommend signing up for a Sephora point card called the beauty oin sider card
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
are there just one mask per package?
Samira B.
Tlemcen nedroma
Hello this is Mira From Algeria I m youtuber and Blogger Girl Want to colaborate with you please