BY SEPHORA

A set of six SEPHORA COLLECTION sheet masks that each target a specific concern for the eye area, hands, feet, or face. Indulge from head to toe with this allover set of six sheet masks mask set. Each mask is imbued with a different active to target a specific skin concern for hands, feet, eyes, or face. Try them all to feel completely rejuvenated, or gift them out to those you love as the perfect stocking stuffers. This set contains:- 2 x Face Mask in Avocado, Lotus- Orchid Eye Mask- Argan Hand Mask- Almond Foot Mask- Charcoal Nose Strip These products are clinically proven for all skin types. see more...

Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I thought that this was a great way to sample different masks from the Sephora collection. I don't typically see crazy visible results with these types of masks. Good not great in my opinion. I may try a different type next time. Priced well.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Sioux Falls, SD
These masks are all awesome! They are so inexpensive on their own, and in this set even cheaper! The charcoal pore mask is my fave. It does clear out all the pores on the nose. And the other paper masks are so easy and effective.
SARINA M.
SARINA M.
Union city
great removing product super hydrating use are you scared after you shower for best results before double price they haven't met most drug stores by the best one is at so far you can also ask the workers there I would recommend it again I use it daily and yes I would buy
Lela T.
Lela T.
So relaxing to use, your face feels as light as air I live it sooo much. Amazing it's a tad bit messy so be prepared but absolutely awesome and nice to use on a daily basis, it's expensive though like everything else
Jaci B.
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs , MS
I'm obsessed with these masks & love to stay stocked up on them. They have a formula for your every need. I believe they are all effective and are only $6 each at Sephora. These always leave my skin feeling superb.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Hermosa Beach, CA
I love love LOVE this set of masks. They're great for a spa night. They feel amazing and leave my skin feeling so soft and smooth! I love the variety in the set. I can make a choice based on scent or purpose.
Silvia C.
Silvia C.
I love these masks. Depending of the mask is the function that they have from moisturizer your skin to cleaning mask. They're gentle and never had a harsh using them I definitely buying them again, they're a deal!
Dee G.
Dee G.
Face masks are absolutely my obsession right! When it comes to face mask, I'll be the first one to try them out!! Sephora definitely has the best choices when it comes to these! #Sephora #facemask #awesome
Jillian J.
Jillian J.
SEPHORA COLOR LAST LIPSTICK - VINTAGE PINK by Sephora  have amazing products that last a while although they are a bit pricey I recommend signing up for a Sephora point card called the beauty oin sider card
Domenica P.
Domenica P.
Liverpool, NY
I think this set is definitely worth the money I think that's when I use these I can definitely see a difference in my skin. The packaging is simple and cute if you are looking for a kit of face masks I would recommend this one
Noelia B.
Noelia B.
sunnyside, NY
are there just one mask per package?
Samira B.
Samira B.
Tlemcen nedroma
Hello this is Mira From Algeria I m youtuber and Blogger Girl Want to colaborate with you please