BY SEPHORA

A set of six SEPHORA COLLECTION sheet masks that each target a specific concern for the eye area, hands, feet, or face. Indulge from head to toe with this allover set of six sheet masks mask set. Each mask is imbued with a different active to target a specific skin concern for hands, feet, eyes, or face. Try them all to feel completely rejuvenated, or gift them out to those you love as the perfect stocking stuffers. This set contains:- 2 x Face Mask in Avocado, Lotus- Orchid Eye Mask- Argan Hand Mask- Almond Foot Mask- Charcoal Nose Strip These products are clinically proven for all skin types. see more...

Michelle S.
New London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sheet masks are one of my new favorites that I've added to my skin care routine. I wait until my kids are in bed while I'm watching a show, and after I wash my face I'll pop on a sheet mask a couple times a week. Adds moisture and hydration to my skin, and leaves me feeling smooth and fresh. Plus you can just lay there and relax while they do their work! I've used other brands, but I've found I like ones I find at Sephora the best!
Rizzel C.
San Mateo, CA
I love skin care packages. It’s great to give and receive since there is a wide verity of masks involved. You can never go wrong when giving this gift since it caters to every skin type! This definitely is my #giftcrush
Lauren N.
Edinboro , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so fun to buy for yourself or as a gift for someone else. A wonderful way to pamper yourself. All of these masks give you immediate results. My skin is always glowing after I use these. And for the price I would definitely buy these again.
Courtney H.
Kenesaw, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good masks, super adorable. I like not having to spend 100$ on a good quality mask that ends up just drying my face out. Always makes my skin feel soft and it’s too harsh.
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora masks are perfect for a girls night in. These leave your face so soft, radiant and they make great party gifts. My best friend and I watched a movie while using these and we had a blast! We laughed at how hilarious we looked wearing them and loved how soft our skin was later on in the night. I recommend these to everyone!
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
loveeee these face masks. the smell and feel great!!!!!!!!
the price is great because you pretty much get what you pay for right! (;
this mask never broke me out and i have very sensitive skin. if i can improve one thing about this product is that they need more of a ranged in  their face masks.
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with these masks & love to stay stocked up on them. They have a formula for your every need. I believe they are all effective and are only $6 each at Sephora. These always leave my skin feeling superb.
Stephany P.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these masks. They feel so refreshing on the face. They definitely moisturize your skin and they don't dry out your skin like peel off masks and they smell really good. Another good thing about them is that once you use the mask on your face left over product is left in the pouch to use later.
Ellen K.
Strongsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do a face mask every other night thanks to this set. Every mask was very effective, right after and long lasting. Packaging is clean and sleek. I have repurchased many of these in order to get my 50 extra Sephora points since they work and are affordable. Would very highly recommend.
Jazmen B.
Riverdale, GA
Yesssss.. I am loving these mask. I especially love the price and ease of using the products. I've currently used the brighter and under eye mask and have a few in my cabinet to try. SEPHORA COLLECTION Mask It! All Over Set
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
are there just one mask per package?
Samira B.
Tlemcen nedroma
Hello this is Mira From Algeria I m youtuber and Blogger Girl Want to colaborate with you please