SEPHORA COLLECTION Mara Hoffman Kaleidoscape Pro Flawless Airbrush #56 uploaded by Jamie Rose S.

BY SEPHORA

A densely packed synthetic brush that provides more precision and coverage for a natural, airbrushed finish. Buff on your favorite foundation or powder with this brush designed to provide greater precision and maximum control. The brush head is densely packed with short, synthetic bristles, ideal for building coverage in layers until you've reached your desired finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is not tested on animals. Introducing a limited-edition collaboration that unites the irresistible wanderlust of Mara Hoffman with the beauty expertise of Sephora. Since 2000, Mara Hoffman has been creating colorful, covetable designs in fashion, swimwear, and activewear. Famous for her playful, original prints sparked by nature, mythology, and her own far-reaching travels the New York-based designer now turns her eye to eco-friendly beauty.

bout the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Mara Hoffman Kaleidoscape Pro Flawless Airbrush #56
  • "I bought three of these - I love it so much. I use it for concealer and it works perfect. I have also used it for foundation and cream contour, but my favorite way to use it is with concealer. It is dense, sturdy and soft. I have washed it multiple times and have had no shedding. " in 6 reviews
Zoey F.
Madison, WI
The Sephora Pro Mars Hoffman collection is one of my absolute favorite brush collections thus far. The handle designs are gorgeous, the bristles are incredibly soft and great quality, and the price for the collection is fair. My absolute favorite brush of the collection is the flat top brush, which I love to use for applying my powder foundation.
Shasha S.
Lauren L.
This brush applies liquid foundation beautifully. It is soft and never leaves streaky or patchy marks. It is one of those brushes that is easy to clean. I love the design on the handle. What a marvelous collaboration.
Brooke A.
wayne, WV
Amazing product! Does exactly what I need it too and what I want and more! I love this product! I swear I will definitely be buying this again! It's amazing! I just love it! I would reccomend this very much so!!!! No other one works best!!!!! Try it as soon AS YOU GET THE CHANCE!!!! 😘😁😁😁💖💖💖😍👌👌👌👌
Angel L.
These kind of brushes are very nice. They apply product very well and I would buy these again. I think they’re a bit pricey though which I don’t understand but they are good quality, I would definitely suggest these for a present
Emma N.
All of Sephora’s multitasking brushes are fantastic. I bought this on sale because I loved the design, but it has become on of my most-used brushes to date. It works well to blend cream, powder, or liquid formulas anywhere on the face. Overall a great tool to have!
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Love this product!! I use this on almost all of my clients!! Works very well!! You definitely get what you pay for and I would recommend it to anyone!! I would definitely repurchase this product!!! Very high quality!!!
Sophia S.
Covina, CA
It’s a little pricey for just one brush but it does his job but I wouldn’t buy it again unless you’re really able to forward it and you really want it then sure go ahead but I didn’t him that I don’t think it’s worth it considering it’s price when you can get any other brush just like that for a much cheaper price
Luukia M.
I love this brush. I received it during Christmas and I haven’t put it down since. This brush serves many different purposes. But I like to use it to blend out my cream contour and my under eye concealer. And the handle on this brush is so pretty.
Rachel S.
It's a pretty brush, but it didn't work well for me. it left streaks and brush strokes all over my face. I had to end up going over my makeup with a makeup sponge afterward. It's not the softest of brushes, and it also left brush hairs on my face.

back