SEPHORA COLLECTION Mara Hoffman for Sephora Collection: Kaleidescape Charcoal Brush Set uploaded by Nelly C.

BY SEPHORA

A complete face and eye collection of brushes created in conjunction with designer Mara Hoffman. This set of five face and eye brushes features FSC certified wood handles in a custom Mara Hoffman print. The cruelty-free synthetic fibers are infused with the benefits of eco-friendly bamboo charcoal for easy and healthy application of a variety of formulas. This set contains: - Allover face brush - Shadow brush - Highlight brush - Cheek brush - Crease brush Introducing a limited-edition collaboration that unites the irresistible wanderlust of Mara Hoffman with the beauty expertise of Sephora. Since 2000, Mara Hoffman has been creating colorful, covetable designs in fashion, swimwear, and activewear. Famous for her playful, original prints sparked by nature, mythology, and her own far-reaching travels the New York-based designer now turns her eye to eco-friendly beauty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Maritza M.
smyrna
Good design , all the colors that have that are easy to use , look really soft , I didn’t use yet but I want to buy for Christmas, I got a soft skin and look good’ I think Im going to be satisfied .
Tara L.
I love these brushes they are soft and blend products well. The Mara Hoffman print is so cute! I love anything Mara Hoffman. But the brushes are actually good quality. I would definitely recommend these.
Lauren P.
These brushes are gorgeous!!!! First off the case/packaging they come in is a durable cardboard with a magnetic hinge closure and its decorated completely with the same motif that's on the brushes. Talk about luxurious! Once you open it up you get a total of 5 brushes, 3 face and 2 eye (the other face brush is sold separately.) the bristles are SOFT...I mean some of the softest in my collection. I have a decent mix of luxury and drugstore brushes, mostly Sephora, and this set feels the best out of all of them. The handles are made of wood and weighted well with gold metal detailing and tribal patterns. And they definitely are high quality, but with a surprisingly low price tag. I bought two extra sets as gifts so I completely recommend. These apply your makeup like a dream and look GREAT on on a vanity!
Joanna L.
seattle wa
This brush set is absolutely amazing it gets the product on perfectly. If you haven't used this product yet you are definitely missing out!
Katrina H.
Houston , AR
Super high quality brushes! They don't lose shape after washing, great value, & have all you'd need for everyday use!
Destinie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
These brushes have become my favorite they are super soft with no shedding and make applying my makeup flawless
Sophia V.
I love these brushes and they're definitely my favorite. I would buy again and recommend to anyone
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
These are perfect for use all around the face, they're soft and easy to hold. I love them.
Shelbee S.
Ozark, MO
I love these sets of brushes they r so soft and apply makeup very well. I highly recommend.
Maria V.
Omg!!! Yes!! This brushes set is amazing! I love all sephora products :) <3 !!!