SEPHORA COLLECTION Makeup Artist Brush Belt

A handy way to organize, use, and store your makeup brushes. Keep all your brushes right where you need them. Made of an easy-to-clean faux leather, there are interior nylon pockets on the left and the right are made to fit all brush sizes, and the center pockets are designed for a kabuki brush on top and a bronzer brush underneath. An adjustable strap allows for the belt to be comfortably worn around the waist or over-the-shoulder. When you're done, simply cover brushes with the nylon flap, then fold the belt in half and close with the attached strap. Note: brushes not included.

Oh my gosh I want this sooooo bad! Does it fit most brushes ? Or just Sephora ones. This would be so helpful when doing makeup
Where I can find it ? I like it
Would it be good for beginners or for more skilled beauty experts?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Makeup Artist Brush Belt!
How would you rate this product?
Etobicoke, ON
A great choice for those who work as a makeup artist. It makes work so much easier. I really loved the functionality
other
I travel a lot so having my brushes in a case is a must have!!! I use it everytime I travel and is good quality!!!
Used this one in hairdressers as was make up artists and it’s really easy to use it and it’s so comfy I loved it
Amplia colección, fácil de llevar a todas partes, muy práctica y se encuentra la brocha para lo que necesites.
I really really love use the sephora collection of makeup brushes because difumining so so good on all the face
Tiranë
I use it for my brushes and it helps me find them easily. It is a little bit pricey but it is worth it.
Miami 8020 NW 60th BLDG B.
Me gusta mucho. Ayuda a mantener todas las brochas en su lugar. Y es muy fácil mantener todo en orden.
Chemnitz
It's an excellent practical and nine for many purposes and can be arranged very neatly and elegantly
Ik zit op en schoonhiets spesalisten school en dit was fantastisch om mijn kwasten in te steken
Dan un acabado único hermoso la piel queda muy no quedan residuos y te. Hacen ver mas hermosa