SEPHORA COLLECTION Makeup Artist Brush Belt

A handy way to organize, use, and store your makeup brushes. Keep all your brushes right where you need them. Made of an easy-to-clean faux leather, there are interior nylon pockets on the left and the right are made to fit all brush sizes, and the center pockets are designed for a kabuki brush on top and a bronzer brush underneath. An adjustable strap allows for the belt to be comfortably worn around the waist or over-the-shoulder. When you're done, simply cover brushes with the nylon flap, then fold the belt in half and close with the attached strap. Note: brushes not included.

Oh my gosh I want this sooooo bad! Does it fit most brushes ? Or just Sephora ones. This would be so helpful when doing makeup
Where I can find it ? I like it
Would it be good for beginners or for more skilled beauty experts?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Makeup Artist Brush Belt!
How would you rate this product?
Xenia , OH
1,510 reviews
I️ purchased this to use while doing wedding makeup on clients. It helped me out so so much! I️ didn’t have any issues with losing brushes while using it. (Like I️ have with others) I️ was definitely pleased and will continue to use it for future functions!
El Paso, TX
Sure I recommend this because it jkeeps brushes all togheter cleaned, organized and beautiful, its a good way to have them separated to clean them often ! Easy to use, easy to keep clean and beautiful what else we could ask for if it is already amazing?
It's perfect to hold all your makeup brushes! I love the smaller slots in the front but to be honest I feel that you can purchase a dupe to this for much cheaper. I bought S second one on amazon for $15 the quality was very comprable to this one here
Perfect for any makeup artist! The price isn't to terrible but you could definitely get it cheaper from a company like morphe which is amazing quality for a cheap price. I recommend this because it's more convenient since there is a Sephora everywhere. When other brands for a cheaper alternative, you may have to order online.
Columbus, IN
It was very good quality and kept up for a very long time. It left a flawless look to my skin. It helped cover some things on my skin that I needed to cover up. I have some acne so I like to cover it up as much as I can and this brush set really helped with that
Pittsburg, CA
Very handy for professional makeup!  It holds a lot of brushes doesn't feel cheap and fits great! I also like to lay out on my table to help show and explain brushes to clients. Definitely worth it it is not to expensive but its a great starter for your kit.
Grant , AL
This belt is SUPER useful for traveling MUAs, and the Sephora brand is a cheaper alternative to more high-end brands while still sustaining good quality! Leaves you with a free hand when you need to swap brushes, and saves time!
Ridgewood, NY
I have had my brush belt for almost 5 years now and it is still in great shape! I bought it online, the shipping was quick. I use it very often especially on the weekends as I freelance. So it is non stop work. If or when this one gives out on me I will definitely repurchase.
Fort huachuca, AZ
Great belt for any artist. Adjustable to any size, easy to use for yourself or clientele. The slots fit any brushes small to large. Once you're done it's very easy to clean, as well as rolling it up for storage
Coolidge, AZ
This set covers all my needs, I like the soft feel and diversity that the kit has. I use it on a daily basis, there are still some brushes that I have not used, but I know that they will eventually come in handy.