BeautyFaceFace MakeupSephora

✔ Oily

Finish:
✔ Natural

What it is:
An innovative, super concentrated, weightless full-coverage concealer with a natural matte finish.

What it does:
This super concentrated, full coverage formula packs a powerful punch in a single drop that never settles into fine lines or wrinkles. It corrects discoloration, hyperpigmentation, and imperfections while providing undetectable coverage. It is lightweight, long-wearing, and feels luxurious without heaviness and dries and imparts a smooth, natural-matte finish. The compact slim tube component dispenses the precise dosage for on-the-go, no-fuss application. This formula contains turmeric extract, which is known for its soothing properties.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is noncomedogenic and is not tested on animals.
Research Results:
In a consumer use test:
- 95% of consumers tested, said that this formula provides instant coverage.
- 90% of consumers tested, said this formula provided lasting coverage throughout the day.
- 85% of consumers tested, said that this formula smoothed the complexion.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply a small amount with fingertips, brush, or sponge.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica Silylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Lauroyl Lysine, Boron Nitride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethylhexanoin, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Behenate, Polyglyceryl-6 Octastearate, Propylene Carbonate, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol.(+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron oxides).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

What is a good concealer that covers freckles? Right now I’m using Sephora concealer and I’m not to happy with it.
Is the concealer good quality? Long lasting?
Is it good cover for the acne ?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Make No Mistake High Coverage Concealer!
Product Highlights
All time Favorite concealer! It is affordable but has this full coverage and it's light waiting i love itin reviews
very good concealer super full coverage 10/10 would recommend but kinda oily after awhilein reviews
love sephora concealer.this concealer is so good! i use it under my eyes and i have very dark circles and it covers them completely and i love that! the packaging is very nice also! totally recommend if you haven't tried this yet and also the foundation to go with it is amazingin reviews
...but it blends well and doesn't seem to crease much if you set it with a powder. <br>in reviews
Migdalia R.
Brooklyn, NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Make No Mistake High Coverage Concealer uploaded by Migdalia R.
Review for: 07 Cumin - medium with neutral undertone
I liveee for this. I am currently a new mom which means very little sleep. My circles are so dark that they’re nearly purple 🥴 although the tube seems small you need very minimal product for the perfect coverage. I find that the skin under my eyes are very dry so i do mix the concealer with rose oil to maintain moisture. I do not recommend blending with your fingers or a brush, it doesn’t give the best outcome. A damp beauty blender is best for quality results. This is the perfect replacement for the Nars concealer (Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer) if you are on a bit of a budget.
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
SEPHORA COLLECTION Make No Mistake High Coverage Concealer uploaded by Jennifer D.
Review for: 07 Cumin - medium with neutral undertone
As someone who really struggles with darkness under the eyes, I can say this concealer works WELL! It is a thick consistency that seams to stretch with the skin. A little goes a long way. I put it on the back of my hand then use a small brush to apply, using as little as possible. I also struggle with dryness under the eyes and this does not accentuate that! Good packaging, great price, I'd recommend!
Tabby Y.
Brandywine, MD
SEPHORA COLLECTION Make No Mistake High Coverage Concealer uploaded by Tabby Y.
Review for: 10 Vanilla Bean - tan with yellow undertone
This concealer is $14 and is definitely a full coverage concealer. Although the shade I got which was vanilla bean was too light as an under eye concealer I use this to clean my brows. Sometimes I use this to spot correct so even though it’s a little light I just use this concealer and then apply and pressed foundation powder that’s a little darker than my skin tone to balance the color out. I do like the coverage I get and the thickness I just wish there was a shade that matched as a better under eye concealer for me personally.
Esther N.
Escondido, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Make No Mistake High Coverage Concealer uploaded by Esther N.
Review for: 10 Vanilla Bean - tan with yellow undertone
To be in sephora store it has to compete with all high end concealers...but this is a really good one for the price..it os very creamy and blends really good I have dark circles and this covers it very well...i really recommend this and it doesnt oxidise...so its true to your color match...
ashly B.
Flushing, NY
Review for: 05 Chicory - medium, neutral with pink undertone
If you’re in need of some affordable spot concealing, I would definitely recommend this product. So little product is needed with spot concealing that I can’t imagine ever fully going through this little tube. It is a great value for its low price.
April L.
Kennesaw, GA
One of my go-to concealers. It is perfect for covering blemishes or dark circles. Blends and smooths great!
Nicoletta D.
Brooklyn, NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Make No Mistake High Coverage Concealer uploaded by Nicoletta D.
Review for: 10 Vanilla Bean - tan with yellow undertone
One of the best concealers I’ve ever used. A little goes a LONG way! It covers everything & for the price? You can’t beat it. It lasts a long time & is easily blendable, best used with a beauty blended/sponge. I suffer from hyperpigmentation & this worked wonders, no foundation needed!
Ivee M.
Vancouver, WA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Make No Mistake High Coverage Concealer uploaded by Ivee M.
Review for: 02 Sesame - light, neutral with yellow undertone
I love this for days I just didn’t get enough sleep and need a little extra coverage. It blends easy, covers amazingly and isn’t badly priced.
Julie  Z.
Melissa, TX
Review for: 02 Sesame - light, neutral with yellow undertone
This is my all time favorite concealer. A little goes a long way. It is full coverage, buildable and easy to blend. Application with fingers gives the best results. Will buy again.
Jackie  N.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 07 Cumin - medium with neutral undertone
The best concealer if your looking for full coverage! It’s thick and covers all blemishes and the tiredness under my eyes . It lasts all day long no reapplying. It’s cheap in price I pay $14 and a little bit goes a long ways.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...