BY SEPHORA #29 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

A limited-edition holiday gift with 10 sweet praline-scented bath pearls. This set of silver, heart-shaped pearls melt in your bath to perfume the water and leave skin soft and lightly scented with the fragrance of sweet praline. This product is dermatologist tested.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Angelina B.
Keene , NH
The Sephora collection of these bath pearls are so cute & I just love it ! I picked this up at my local Sephora! A little
Bit on the expensive side but so worth it ! I would definitely recommend these products to family & friends !
I love the smell these leave in the bath ! I also love the how these make my skin feel so soft after I bath with them !
Ashley D.
Rustburg
These are a decent product. I like using them in the bath but they are not as gentle as I would like. They are kind of expensive but you get a decent amount for the price. I bought at our Sephora in our mall. I wouldn’t buy them again because there are better products.
Courtney J.
Lamar , MO
This pearls are a life saver. You won’t find another thing like them! They’re easy to use and super gentle on your face! It keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh! I would recommend this to everyone to try atleast once!!
Jessy C.
Ida M.
Bakersfield , CA
Though these are on the expensive side, I love love love them! They make you smell so good, plus the way they are shaped like hearts is so cute! I actually bought mine from Amazon and will soon be purchasing again.
Kate K.
Grant Town WV
Made my skin feel new ! I don't get to relax in a hot bath too often but when I do I was hot, hot water, a glass of wine, and something to make my bath water not only feel good but smell good too! The scent seems to linger on your body as well, not even needing lotion after you get out !
Kimber C.
Charleston
Amazing for a hot bath! Smells great and makes the body feel silkily smooth. Love these things and anything similar. Dissolves easily into the water and creates a silky bath to hydrate your body. Going to buy these today! JK. But seriously... they are awesome.
Carlee P.
Love these bath pearls! I love coming home to this and relaxing after a longgg day! It last a long time if you don't use everyday! I bought this from Sephora! I would totally recommend to anyone! It is totally worth it!
Kimberly L.
Maple Valley, WA
I just started using the Sephora Magic Wand Bath Pearls about six months ago and just love them. My skin feels so soft after my bath you could almost get by without using and lotion.
Taylor M.
Pine Bluff
I recommend this product to everyone it is so relaxing and great!:) I picked it up at my local bath and body store and it's a gentle product and very nice:) leaves ur skin soft