SEPHORA COLLECTION Luxe False Lash  Fusion - full style uploaded by Sarah P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Luxe False Lash  Fusion - full style uploaded by genesis g.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A set of high quality false lashes made from incredibly soft natural hair fibers for a natural look, easy application, and comfortable wear.

What it does:
Enhance your eyes by adding fullness and length to your lashes. Each lash is handmade for lashes that are so soft and fluffy in texture, they look and feel real.

Fusion: This natural, volumizing lash is ideal for filling in sparse lashes and making eyes appear bigger and lashes appear longer.

What else you need to know:
These products are not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Trim lashes to fit your eye shape, then apply adhesive to the base of the lashes.
-Position lashes just above your natural lash line and hold in place until set.
-To remove, use a damp cotton swab and trace along the lash band. Do not pull too hard when removing.
-Once lashes are removed, use a pair of tweezers to gently remove glue from the lash band.
-Store your lashes in the original case to help keep them clean and to retain their shape.

Precautions:
-Never soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the style, shape and curl of the lash.
-The luxe lashes are made of 100 percent natural hair so they will last a long time as long as you don’t put any type of product on them. Mascara will ruin the quality of the hair of the false lashes, so only apply mascara to your natural lashes if needed.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Luxe False Lash Fusion - full style
  • "I never really enjoyed wearing false lashes until I tried these. If I wanted a lash boost, I'd just buy whatever cheap lashes the drugstore had. Once, for a special event, I splurged on mink lashes from HUDA. (Not worth it, IMO.) I impulsively bought these on a whim and couldn't believe how they elevated my look. They're not too much but definitely add the right amount of drama. People constantly think they're my real lashes! Even better? One pair lasted me 4 months of weekly wear. I think the price point is great too." in 3 reviews
  • "These lashes are perfect for everyday use. They look super natural, yet still add volume and length to finish off your look. The tapered ends of the lashes add a natural effect so they look less synthetic. The band is thin and clear, allowing it to appear as if you are not wearing falsies. Although it can be a bit flimsy, it is easy to learn to manipulate for precise application. With proper care, the lashes last up to a month. I will definitely buy these again, and would recommend them to anyone looking for daily wear lashes!" in 3 reviews
Marina L.
I buy Sephora brand eyelashes often because they hold up very well and are easy to clean which is super important because I use these on a daily basis!
Leah C.
Allen, TX
Love all the Sephora collection lashes for $17 you get beautiful lashes in all shades and sizes, with more natural to full on dramatic effects!
Cyn Z.
Beautiful natural looking lashes, very easy to apply and easy to clean. I got several uses from them with the proper care and storage.
Shannan M.
Broken arrow, OK
I LOVE these lashes. They are full and make your eyes pop! Never had any problems with the glue or falling off.
Magdalena B.
New York
Way too big and uncomfortable for my taste. I do like the style, I just couldn’t get used to them.
Ana G.
San Antonio, TX
They looked very natural and the glue that cane with it was very strong and long lasting
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are great quality and a great price. You can wear them over and over again as well.
Courtney L.
Niagara Falls
Was a beautiful natural lash. Unfortunately I didn’t get many wears out of them. I do take good care of my lashes. I don’t know how many wears you are supposed to get out of these. I would assume not many because of the price point. Did enjoy the Sephora brand lashes. Would purchase again
Bee U.
Edmonton
These lashes are the most natural looking lashes I’ve ever used. They blend in and the band is not made out of anything too harsh! The glue that comes with it works better than any other high end lash glue.
Marianne L.
Saint-Jérôme
The most beautiful lashes I’ve bought so far! although it might be a little pricey, they are worth everything for me. Makes my eyes look ten times better. I have purchased three pairs so far and plan on getting a new one soon!

back