SEPHORA COLLECTION Luxe False Lash  Fusion - full style uploaded by Sarah P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Luxe False Lash  Fusion - full style uploaded by genesis g.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Luxe False Lash Fusion - full style

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A set of high quality false lashes made from incredibly soft natural hair fibers for a natural look, easy application, and comfortable wear.

What it does:
Enhance your eyes by adding fullness and length to your lashes. Each lash is handmade for lashes that are so soft and fluffy in texture, they look and feel real.

Fusion: This natural, volumizing lash is ideal for filling in sparse lashes and making eyes appear bigger and lashes appear longer.

What else you need to know:
These products are not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Trim lashes to fit your eye shape, then apply adhesive to the base of the lashes.
-Position lashes just above your natural lash line and hold in place until set.
-To remove, use a damp cotton swab and trace along the lash band. Do not pull too hard when removing.
-Once lashes are removed, use a pair of tweezers to gently remove glue from the lash band.
-Store your lashes in the original case to help keep them clean and to retain their shape.

Precautions:
-Never soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the style, shape and curl of the lash.
-The luxe lashes are made of 100 percent natural hair so they will last a long time as long as you don’t put any type of product on them. Mascara will ruin the quality of the hair of the false lashes, so only apply mascara to your natural lashes if needed.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Luxe False Lash Fusion - full style
  • "I never really enjoyed wearing false lashes until I tried these. If I wanted a lash boost, I'd just buy whatever cheap lashes the drugstore had. Once, for a special event, I splurged on mink lashes from HUDA. (Not worth it, IMO.) I impulsively bought these on a whim and couldn't believe how they elevated my look. They're not too much but definitely add the right amount of drama. People constantly think they're my real lashes! Even better? One pair lasted me 4 months of weekly wear. I think the price point is great too." in 3 reviews
  • "These lashes are perfect for everyday use. They look super natural, yet still add volume and length to finish off your look. The tapered ends of the lashes add a natural effect so they look less synthetic. The band is thin and clear, allowing it to appear as if you are not wearing falsies. Although it can be a bit flimsy, it is easy to learn to manipulate for precise application. With proper care, the lashes last up to a month. I will definitely buy these again, and would recommend them to anyone looking for daily wear lashes!" in 3 reviews
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
This lashes are AMAZING! They come in a really nice package, that feels really sturdy and can be used as a case since these are reusable. They make your own lashes look so full and voluminous whole still looking natural. They are still flexible too, which makes application easier. If you’re willing to spend the money I’d give these a go!
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
I haven't personally used these lashes, but I have applied them onto my clients. The price point is pretty great, however not the cheapest. The band is sturdy, and not extremely flexible at first, but this often means they can be reused several times. Looks beautiful on most eye shapes.
Jenan A.
I got this the day I had my custom makeover. The packaging is really nice however it’s expensive. It does last for a while I mean it should since it’s $17 lol. I do not recommend because this is not on the natural side and you can get better lashes for that price!
Ellen H.
Love all Sephora lashes! Sometimes you will find them to be a bit long, just trim the end with cuticle nippers or nail scissors and you’ll get a better fit. Can be used over and over and I find they actually get better with each use ... probably up to 5-7 times!
Michelle H.
So pretty and sooooooo affordable you don’t have to buy 30 dollars eyelashes when you can buy 3 if these beautiful eyelashes for the same price I love these lashes they make my eyes look amazing and the packaging is amazing for the price.
Selena R.
Fresno , CA
Sephora has such a great quality lash. I love that they come in so many style. Even the glue works so good. These are definitely my splurge when I want a good quality pair of lashes.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the feel of these! They are pricey for lashes. I don't see any room for improvement. They are easy to apply! Easy to get on. They could be a little less expensive, as I Own several lashes and these aren't any different as my cheaper ones. Just the Sephora name!! SEPHORA COLLECTION Luxe False Lash Fusion - full style
genesis g.
New York
These lashes are the best. They are very natural and so easy to apply. Also the band is not to thick or to thin its just right but u do have to buy your own glue.
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
I like these lashes but for the price it doesn't seem like they are durable. I only used them once and then they broke apart when I was taking them off. I would have loved to reuse them at least one more time to get my money worth. But other than that they are full and it completes your makeup look.
member-f2c8d
Best eye lashes out there. I mean they fix my eyes. They are not that dramatic but there good. They go with any makeup look there just too good to be true.

Sephora