SEPHORA COLLECTION Luxe False Lash Flare - natural style uploaded by Mando A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Luxe False Lash Flare - natural style uploaded by Halie S.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A set of high quality false lashes made from incredibly soft natural hair fibers for a natural look, easy application, and comfortable wear.

What it does:
Enhance your eyes by adding fullness and length to your lashes. Each lash is handmade for lashes that are so soft and fluffy in texture, they look and feel real.

Flare: This graduated, medium-length lash is denser on the outer corners to add just enough drama to highlight eyes.

What else you need to know:
These products are not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Trim lashes to fit your eye shape, then apply adhesive to the base of the lashes.
-Position lashes just above your natural lash line and hold in place until set.
-To remove, use a damp cotton swab and trace along the lash band. Do not pull too hard when removing.
-Once lashes are removed, use a pair of tweezers to gently remove glue from the lash band.
-Store your lashes in the original case to help keep them clean and to retain their shape.

Precautions:
-Never soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the style, shape and curl of the lash.
-The luxe lashes are made of 100 percent natural hair so they will last a long time as long as you don’t put any type of product on them. Mascara will ruin the quality of the hair of the false lashes, so only apply mascara to your natural lashes if needed.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
  • "Beautiful lashes, easy to put on they do not feel heavy at all , love this lashes just beautiful" in 5 reviews
Jessica R.
These eyelashes are so pretty and they add a lot to my face and on how they look I've used them once and I fell in love with them my eye color is brown. I bought them st sephora and they super cute and outstanding I would love to buy them again they make my face more poppin
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
Honestly Sephora lashes never disappoint me. These are something different than the usual. I love the extra flare on the outer corners. It gives a really cute accent. They are a little heavier than most of Sephora’s other lashes which can be a little irritating. They are super cute though and easy to apply. The only downside is the weight and that may not bother everyone.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
I am not a false eyelash wearer but I bought these to try them out in hopes that I knew what I doing. Failed miserably. So it might just be user error and this product might deserve a 5 star review but to be on the safe side I gave it a 4.
September M.
These eyelashes are good. I got them from my local sephora and they were a bit pricy, to just be lashes. I really dont wear fake lashes because of how hard it is to put them on ,but i found if you cut them into 3 peices and put them under your lashes not on top. (Yeah,beauty gurus kill me now)
Halie S.
I love these lashes and they dont feel like I'm even wearing them! I recommend these if you want to spend about 10 dollars for a pair but they do last a while if you take care of them! I got mine as a gift and I love them!
Stephanie B.
This eyelashes made my eyes stand out more and I loved it, my only problem with them was putting them on they kept falling and bending this is why I am giving them a 4 and to maintain them is a pain in the but.
Nikki T.
Desoto, TX
I love the Sephora Luxe Flare mink lashes! They are a bit pricey but incredibly worth it! They are long lasting & easy to apply. They also fit seamlessly on my eyes! I like the other styles but I love this one!
Maranda C.
One of my favorite pairs of lashes because how thick amd long they get towards the end an then the front is more natural it really makes them stand out
Hannah M.
Great lashes with a natural look. Easy to apply and stay on. Better than some others but not the best. Affordable but not cheapest.
Nayrobi c.