BY SEPHORA

A set of high-quality false lashes made from incredibly soft natural hair fibers for a natural look, easy application, and comfortable wear. Enhance your eyes by adding fullness and length to your lashes. Each lash is handmade for lashes that are so soft and fluffy in texture, they look and feel real. Lashes come in styles for five different looks: FLARE is a graduated, medium length lash that is denser on the outer corners to add just enough drama to highlight eyes. FUSION is a natural volumizing lash ideal for filling in sparse lashes and making eyes appear bigger and lashes longer. PLUME is a medium-lengthening criss-cross lash for a natural look. PLUSH has all-out volume and length for a dramatic finish. QUILL is a lengthening lash with a more even, wispy finish. These products are not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
September M.
September M.
These eyelashes are good. I got them from my local sephora and they were a bit pricy, to just be lashes. I really dont wear fake lashes because of how hard it is to put them on ,but i found if you cut them into 3 peices and put them under your lashes not on top. (Yeah,beauty gurus kill me now)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
These eyelashes are so pretty and they add a lot to my face and on how they look I've used them once and I fell in love with them my eye color is brown. I bought them st sephora and they super cute and outstanding I would love to buy them again they make my face more poppin
Maria C.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
I am not a false eyelash wearer but I bought these to try them out in hopes that I knew what I doing. Failed miserably. So it might just be user error and this product might deserve a 5 star review but to be on the safe side I gave it a 4.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
One of my favorite pairs of lashes because how thick amd long they get towards the end an then the front is more natural it really makes them stand out
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Great lashes with a natural look. Easy to apply and stay on. Better than some others but not the best. Affordable but not cheapest.
Nayrobi c.
Nayrobi c.
Beautiful lashes, easy to put on they do not feel heavy at all , love this lashes just beautiful
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
I love these lashes look so real and so mink and fluffy I like it a lot my go to lashes
Wuanderlys P.
Wuanderlys P.
miami
I love them are beautiful, last as long as you want, it is surprising because they give you a very beautiful look on your face
Sofia F.
Sofia F.
Montreal, ['', 'QC', '[\'\', \'QC\', "[\'\', \'QC\', \'\']"]']
Nice lashes great quality. Good price for the quality. Will buy again. They are very full and pretty. I always get compliments whenever I wear them.