BY SEPHORA

A set of high-quality false lashes made from incredibly soft natural hair fibers for a natural look, easy application, and comfortable wear. Enhance your eyes by adding fullness and length to your lashes. These false lashes are so soft and fluffy in texture, they look and feel real. With proper care, these lashes can be worn up to 30 times. Lashes come in three styles for three different looks: PLUME is a medium-lengthening criss-cross lash for a natural look. PLUSH has all-out volume and length for a dramatic finish. QUILL is a lengthening lash with a more even, wispy finish. see more...

• Are you able to wear these multiple times? Is there a particular ...2 Answers
  • Are these lashes worth the price? How long have they lasted for p...1 Answers
  • I have extreamly small eyelashes. I've been looking for great fal...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
I have the Plume ones. This is my second pair. With my first pair, the lashes kept falling out when I was cleaning them after my first wear. I chalked it up to me being a fake lash novice so I when back to Sephora and exchanged them for a new pair (free of charge). I wear my new pair for about 4 hours today and when cleaning (correctly this time) in the middle of the lash the band was starting to come off! This was the first time I ever wore that pair of lashes and they were already breaking. These are lashes that are supposed to last for 30 wears. I will be returning them and will be getting my money back. Until Sephora corrects the issues with the band I will not be repurchasing them.
Betty H.
College Station, TX
I have a different array of eyelashes and these are by far my least favorite. I personally did not like them because 1) they were really hard to put on for some weird reason and 2) they felt so heavy on my eyelids. I have round big round eyes and I love when lashes can make that pop. These made them look smaller to the point I felt they were half way closed. I thought maybe i put them on wrong the first time so I tried them again but ended with the same results. I will definitely NOT buy again.
Kristen M.
Bellevue, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never thought I would pay $17 for false lashes, but these are SO MUCH better than the drugstore brands. The band is flexible and fits my eyes better than drugstore and the hairs are soooo soft. Even the dramatic lashes look more natural than drugstore. If you need lashes, just fork out the cash for these!
Elena G.
Before I bought these lashes, I hated false lashes, as I'd only purchased them from drugstores in the past, and found them completely impossible to apply, as well as just not needed when we have mascara. These lashes were so easy to apply, and worked so well, (and i may or may not be completely obsessed with false lashes because of them.)
Steffanie I.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Sephora Plume luxe false lashes are the best. I don't really wear lashes often, and if I do I mostly get individuals. But these are amazing and can be reused if taken care of. The shape, style and wear of these lashes are amazing for a Sephora brand name.
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful and comfortable! So wispy, and can be used for everyday and a glam look. I don't find these to be overly priced for the quality and they last quite a few wears. I am definitely a fan of these and I recommend to all!
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love these lashes because there longer lending I do really wispy. I could wear these a couple of times but what I don't like is that sometimes the hears fallout which i dont like. But I have every command these I bought these at Sephora and they costed me about $17. What I like about this is that I could trim the lashes to say my icy. I highly recommend these lashes because they look really natural once you put them on. The packaging is really nice I love the fact that it's like a big glass or plastic feeling to it I don't know what it's made out of but I really love the packaging of these eyelashes the case is really nice. The image that I uploaded to this review shows the package of the Sephora eyelashes.
Lessley-Ann G.
Rockville , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes look great when they are first applied but after the first wear they are a total waste. They are very fragile and you can't even clean them because of how fragile they are. A complete waste of 20 bux for some lashes.
Brooke J.
West Plains , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes. They last way longer than the Ardell lashes that I used to buy. I wore these 17 times before I had to toss them!
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Easy to apply and strong hold. Very well laid so look natural even on blonde eyelashes but also add amazing volume and length!
Kat Z.
Manhattan, KS
Are you able to wear these multiple times? Is there a particular set that you can just leave on, besides extensions? #help #lowmaitenance
Blanca B.
Are these easy to apply? I love when they blend in really good.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Are these lashes worth the price? How long have they lasted for people?
I have extreamly small eyelashes. I've been looking for great false lashes, would you recommend these?
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
How many wears do these lashes last?