BY SEPHORA

A set of high-quality false lashes made from incredibly soft natural hair fibers for a natural look, easy application, and comfortable wear. Enhance your eyes by adding fullness and length to your lashes. These false lashes are so soft and fluffy in texture, they look and feel real. With proper care, these lashes can be worn up to 30 times. Lashes come in three styles for three different looks: PLUME is a medium-lengthening criss-cross lash for a natural look. PLUSH has all-out volume and length for a dramatic finish. QUILL is a lengthening lash with a more even, wispy finish. see more...

• Are you able to wear these multiple times? Is there a particular ...2 Answers
  • Are these lashes worth the price? How long have they lasted for p...1 Answers
  • I have extreamly small eyelashes. I've been looking for great fal...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Betty H.
College Station, TX
I have a different array of eyelashes and these are by far my least favorite. I personally did not like them because 1) they were really hard to put on for some weird reason and 2) they felt so heavy on my eyelids. I have round big round eyes and I love when lashes can make that pop. These made them look smaller to the point I felt they were half way closed. I thought maybe i put them on wrong the first time so I tried them again but ended with the same results. I will definitely NOT buy again.
Brooke J.
New Matamoras, OH
I love these lashes. They last way longer than the Ardell lashes that I used to buy. I wore these 17 times before I had to toss them!
I have the Plume ones. This is my second pair. With my first pair, the lashes kept falling out when I was cleaning them after my first wear. I chalked it up to me being a fake lash novice so I when back to Sephora and exchanged them for a new pair (free of charge). I wear my new pair for about 4 hours today and when cleaning (correctly this time) in the middle of the lash the band was starting to come off! This was the first time I ever wore that pair of lashes and they were already breaking. These are lashes that are supposed to last for 30 wears. I will be returning them and will be getting my money back. Until Sephora corrects the issues with the band I will not be repurchasing them.
Steffanie I.
Brooklyn , NY
These Sephora Plume luxe false lashes are the best. I don't really wear lashes often, and if I do I mostly get individuals. But these are amazing and can be reused if taken care of. The shape, style and wear of these lashes are amazing for a Sephora brand name.
Kimberly N.
Roanoke , VA
Beautiful and comfortable! So wispy, and can be used for everyday and a glam look. I don't find these to be overly priced for the quality and they last quite a few wears. I am definitely a fan of these and I recommend to all!
Lessley-Ann G.
Rockville, MD
These lashes look great when they are first applied but after the first wear they are a total waste. They are very fragile and you can't even clean them because of how fragile they are. A complete waste of 20 bux for some lashes.
Ashlynne m.
These lashes are amazing!!! I got them on sale at Sephora buy one get one half off! It was 4 sets of eyelashes and I absolutely love them! I use DUO for my eyelash glue and apply them on... They last more than just a one time use of you take care of them and clean them you definitely get your monies worth!
Desiree A.
I am in love with these lashes. Not only are they a gorgeous lash, they band itself is super flexible and the actual lashes themselves are so soft. Touching them it doesn't feel like your touching plastic or something synthetic they feel like your natural lash. It's universal to me, meaning if you forgot which lash went on what eye, it wont batter because it's the same on both lashes. I love and highly recommend.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
They blend so good last so long and definitely not heavy at all. ! I'm completely in love. And I've tried ardell lashes huda beauty lashes. So many and these are the ones I am completely in love with. Sephora brand is actually extremely good
Gabriella M.
These are the best fake lashes I have ever purchased! I got them for my college graduation photos and I honestly felt like a celebrity! I am in love with them !!!!!
Blanca B.
Are these easy to apply? I love when they blend in really good.
Kat Z.
Manhattan, KS
Are you able to wear these multiple times? Is there a particular set that you can just leave on, besides extensions? #help #lowmaitenance
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Are these easy to apply and how much are they? Is the removal easy and if my eyes are sensitive will that matter?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Are these lashes worth the price? How long have they lasted for people?
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
How many wears do these lashes last?