SEPHORA COLLECTION Luxe Face Brush Set uploaded by Beauty M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Luxe Face Brush Set uploaded by Beauty M.

BY SEPHORA

A five-piece collection of high-quality brushes for eyes and face. Be the envy of all your friends with this set of luxurious brushes designed for graceful makeup application. The collection comes with every brush you’ll need to conquer the hottest makeup looks, to a flawless natural face to a dangerously smoky eye. Each brush is adorned with a gold ferrule and a sleek black handle tipped in gold. The set is housed in a sophisticated travel case in chic, soft-touch black. This set contains: - Powder brush - Foundation brush - Concealer brush - All-over shadow brush - Crease brush see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Luxe Face Brush Set
  • "My favorite brush was the blending eye shadow brush I think it worked like a dream for blending everything together." in 1 review
  • "It is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for." in 1 review
Jessika A.
Todos los productos de sephora me encantan. Desde el maquillaje hasta sus brochas para aplicarlo. Estas en particular me roban el sueño porque tienen muy buena calidad y ademas son muy elegantes como todo los productos de esta marca. Las recomiendo, seras la envidia de todas tus amigas.
Matty B.
This was my first makeup brush kit and i thoroughly enjoyed it. It has all the brushes I used at that time and felt extremely smooth on my skin. My favorite brush was the blending eye shadow brush I think it worked like a dream for blending everything together. I also enjoyed the powder brush since it picked up the powder very nicely from the palates.
Tori R.
I wanted some quality brushes but I didn't want to fork out the cash for an elaborate set when I knew I would only use a few select brushes. This was such a great find, the brushes are so luxurious and soft and they leave your make up looking flawlessly gorgeous.
Cari G.
Ozone park , NY
I like this makeup brush from sephora it isn't too pricey and includes all your basic makeup brushes for foundation, eyeshadow, powder etc. the total cost is 48 dollars which is great in comparison with buying one brush from mac for 35-40 dollars.
Marie A.
Austin,TX
I got this for a present but end up keeping it. The brushes r super soft, easy application and they are just plain gorgeous. Applying makeup with these is a breeze. Also they are great for travel. Tjis sephora brushes are very good quality.
Narie P.
Lowell, MA
This product has almost all the basic brushes to do a full face of makeup. The packaging of the brushes is amazing. The bag can also be used for different things, than just keeping the brushes in there.
I love that it has a thank you love their gold and black purse with it to hold the brushes the brushes feel high quality they are very good colors and they work with my makeup just Wright love the product.
Bailey L.
Hanley Falls
I got this for Christmas from my parents and it amazing, one of the best sets ive gotten, most brushes are really but these ones were too good to be true!!
gladys a.
the eye contour brush is fabulous - it blends/buffs in the crease area and lays more pigmented shadows nicely on the lid. I'm in love with this set
Maria C.
Sebastopol, CA
Love these brushes. They are soft and easy to use. The blend everything so well. I have never had a problem with these brushes, would recommend.
Maria T.
Dawn B.
Greenfield, IN
Would this be a good beginner brush set?
Megan M.
What is the quality of these brushes like?
Génesis Q.
I love the sephora brand, how about these brushes? Very essential
Ashley B.
Is this a good set for beginners ?